Evergreen

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
SUU went half half on the F/O side. Either you are real senior or you are real junior. Captain went extremely senior.
Quote: SUU went half half on the F/O side. Either you are real senior or you are real junior. Captain went extremely senior.
I would like to walk in a resume....good idea? McMinnville?

International Cargo is where its at!
how long have negotiations been going on?
Quote: I would like to walk in a resume....good idea? McMinnville?

International Cargo is where its at!
5000 hours total time with 1000 hours PIC jet would be the mins at which I might try that approach. Boeing experience such as a 737 or wide body experience such as a DC-10 would make you more attractive.

If you try that approach I would show up at 8AM in the lobby and would be ready to interview at that time. To me it is an all or nothing approach, if they send you away then you most likely will not hear anything. Might work might not. Depends on the mood of the day.

To be honest I have never heard of anyone getting hired by walking in, but it would also show your motivation for working there. If anything you could enjoy the museam with the Spruce Goose across the street if things don't go well.
Forgot to mention, the management types are in McMinnville.
Quote: 5000 hours total time with 1000 hours PIC jet would be the mins at which I might try that approach. Boeing experience such as a 737 or wide body experience such as a DC-10 would make you more attractive.

If you try that approach I would show up at 8AM in the lobby and would be ready to interview at that time. To me it is an all or nothing approach, if they send you away then you most likely will not hear anything. Might work might not. Depends on the mood of the day.

To be honest I have never heard of anyone getting hired by walking in, but it would also show your motivation for working there. If anything you could enjoy the museam with the Spruce Goose across the street if things don't go well.
Got about all those mins x 2. (Ex world)

Spruce goose...Im there! Thanks Giant.
Good luck to all of you who want to work here. Great place to be with lots of expansion potential.

My advice......never give up and keep trying while improving your qualifications. Sooner or later the hard work will result in a call. We like people who show that they really want to be here.

Quote: Got about all those mins x 2. (Ex world)

Spruce goose...Im there! Thanks Giant.
Why did you leave WOA?
Quote: Why did you leave WOA?
Just a guess, but probably went to United or USAIRWAYS before the big pay cuts and layoffs happened. I had a "crashpad" roomate in Pittsburgh from World and another from Polar. They both said, as everyone was laid off, that they should never have left their former employer.
Quote: Why did you leave WOA?
Because I was an idiot.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to