Got a UPS interview!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
Quote: I know what happened at UAL back then which is one of the reasons I really didn't want to work there. It was wrong but some people need to let go. I can't read one "How do you get an interview at XYZ airline" without some snot saying something about being a chick. [B[/B] especially when you are someone who is right in line experience wise as many dudes getting jobs.

I didn't say anything about our pool so I don't know where that came from but I agree it is messed up.
Kind of hard to let something go when it keeps happening. It does get real old and frustrating...the whole thing.
pool
Browntail...

Your lucky there wasn't a pool then...I imagine you would still be swimming..lol...

JMO

Pilot7576
Quote: I was given a class date immediately after my interview.
Well if you're a senior Captain at UPS, then I believe it. Every scab and loser who couldn't get on at ANY major, got hired on immediately after their interview. NOT a badge of honor...
hey 320 driver
THe sad thing is if every scab and a loser that interviewed got hired at brown and obviuosly you're not part of brown that makes u less than a loser and a scab. What a pathetic life u livin, loser.
how is life at second hand airline these days.
Quote: hey 320 driver
THe sad thing is if every scab and a loser that interviewed got hired at brown and obviuosly you're not part of brown that makes u less than a loser and a scab. What a pathetic life u livin, loser.
how is life at second hand airline these days.
The quality and grammar of your post speaks for itself. You wouldn't even get in door with skills like that. Don't lose your night job...
hiring

What is your agenda here? Methinks you doth protest too much...

JMO

Pilot7576
Quote: 320...

What is your agenda here? Methinks you doth protest too much...

JMO

Pilot7576
No agenda. Just addressing Browntail's inflated ego. Me thinks he needs a reality check...
Quote: Browntail...

Your lucky there wasn't a pool then...I imagine you would still be swimming..lol...

JMO

Pilot7576

There was a pool when I inteviewed!
Quote: Well if you're a senior Captain at UPS, then I believe it. Every scab and loser who couldn't get on at ANY major, got hired on immediately after their interview. NOT a badge of honor...

Let's see here. How is either furloughed, lost their retirement, taken massive pay and benefit cuts or all three! Clue...Not ME!!!
Quote: I was given a class date immediately after my interview.
Were'nt you the only one who interviewed as the turd hearse operator? And isn't that wya you were given a class date immediately after your interview?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to