Republic Airways to Acquire 10 Embraer 190AR

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Republic Airways to Acquire 10 Embraer 190AR Aircraft from US Airways - Yahoo! Finance
I think we all saw this one coming when US announced they are getting rid of their 190 fleet around the same time that RAH announced they were looking to expand with the 190.

New news but I doubt many are shocked.
More bad news for US Airways,
will the branded ones fly as usairways express, next year?
Quote: will the branded ones fly as usairways express, next year?
They cannot. First due to the number of seats and size. Secondly, due to the number of large RJ's already in the system that far EXCEED the number allowed based on the agreements between the pilots and the company. Further more, many thought that they would keep these planes in exchange for the pilots allowing the RJ situation to remain at its current state. Now the company is just in clear violation of the contract with nothing to offer to the pilot group to keep from pushing this issue...
I'm a bit confused at the moment. What branded operation are they talking about?
Quote: I'm a bit confused at the moment. What branded operation are they talking about?
Midwest I believe is what its talking about... I've heard it referred to as branded...
They will be Midwest and Frontier birds.
Why is this in the regional section?
i heard a gate agent calling a 190 a regional airplane last week in CLT maybe thats why
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to