Avenge

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Looking for any information on Avenge, Inc. I know there is some info in the Dynamic/L-3 thread but it's a little hard to sort out. Would like some specifics on how the company operates in regards to its employees...straight from an Avenge employee would be outstanding.
Thanks
If you search Avenge - you will find 11 different threads with over 400 posts. the search fundtion will highlight the keyword 'avenge' and should make it easier to pick out threads/posts with information that you may want to read.

USMCFLYR
Quote: If you search Avenge - you will find 11 different threads with over 400 posts. the search fundtion will highlight the keyword 'avenge' and should make it easier to pick out threads/posts with information that you may want to read.

USMCFLYR
Yep...it's a great tool and I had used it prior to my post. Didn't find what I was looking for...was hoping to find someone currently working for Avenge to give me a little more info on the company.
Thanks
What do you want to know. They work right next to me and I know a bunch of their pilots.
Quote: What do you want to know. They work right next to me and I know a bunch of their pilots.
Mainly how the company is to work for...scheduling, travel, how long they spent in the pilot pool before hired, etc. This thread has covered L-3 and Dynamic fairly well...looking for anything that might be different with Avenge.
Thanks
The scheduling is basically the same. The same guy who designed the AVENGE bid process also did the L3 one. It's based on seniority. You bid from anywhere from 60 to 120 days. The guy I spoke with says he does two 65 day bids per year, and that's it. He said so far (3 years running) no one has said anything to him about it.

Travel is coach (long ride in the back).

The pool is based on CRC (Contractor Replacement Course) availability dates, but don't expect long (less than a month) wait from hire.

The pay is about $15 per day less than L3 to start, but they have seniority increases that cane bring you to about $15-$20 more than the average L3 guy. But L3 offers extra pay for a variety of things also.

AVENGE has is probably second best on living conditions. (Dynamic, Avenge, and last is L3)

The key thing is, get on with who you can. Once one hires you, it's easier to get a job at any of the others.
MiserDD,
Thanks for the quick reply and info. PM sent
Does anybody have any more current information about Avenge. I wonder if the draw down in Afghanistan is going to effect hiring?
It already is. L3 isn't sending pilots there anymore, so I hear.
Avenge is hiring like a mofo right now. Down over 50 King Air pilots due to a crap ton of dudes quitting in the fall. It still continues since there is hiring going on in the states.

Quote: It already is. L3 isn't sending pilots there anymore, so I hear.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to