Online Aviation Degree?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Does any one know what the ball park credit you would get towards a bachelor program at Everglades University with ATP and couple thousand hours?
Quote: Does any one know what the ball park credit you would get towards a bachelor program at Everglades University with ATP and couple thousand hours?
I would like to know the answer to this question as well.
Quote: Does anyone have any experience with online aviation degrees? I have a Associates degree in Aviation Tech. and work as a full time CFI. I want to find a way to get a B.S. degree without quitting my flying job for 4 years. Any advice/experience?
Do you have an A&P or anything?
Quote: I would like to know the answer to this question as well.
"Over qualified student, now if you'll pay we'll print that up!" comes to mind.
Quote: Do you have an A&P or anything?
I do not have an A&P.

I've heard rumors that Utah Valley may start requiring you to fly with them as opposed to giving you credit for ratings you all ready have. Is this true? Does anybody have any information/experience with this?

I was planning on starting classes this fall, but I have an interview with SkyWest in a couple weeks and I don't want to attempt taking classes while also going through training if I do get hired. Any thoughts on this situation? Should I wait until after training or would it matter?
A coworker of mine is currently enrolled at Utah Valley University, and he told me that they gave him credit for his certificates which he already had. I'm not sure how current his information is, but I am pretty sure it's more current than the last post in this thread. Hope this helps.

I've applied at UVU with intent to finish my BS. Is there anyone out there who has recent experience at this school? Specifically, I'm planning on doing the online option in aviation science.
Quote: A coworker of mine is currently enrolled at Utah Valley University, and he told me that they gave him credit for his certificates which he already had. I'm not sure how current his information is, but I am pretty sure it's more current than the last post in this thread. Hope this helps.

I've applied at UVU with intent to finish my BS. Is there anyone out there who has recent experience at this school? Specifically, I'm planning on doing the online option in aviation science.
I'm a current student at UVU now. I didn't have to fly with them to receive credit. It's a decent program, and works well with my flying schedule of 70-80 hours a month.
Any online possibilities?
Hey guys, I've read a big proportion of the replies and I am impressed with the possibilities.
However, I am interested if you know any almost completely online solutions for getting a degree? (Of course only up to a point where it is reasonable)
I've looked around, but I think it's best if I inquire about the topic from you, I trust your opinion.
Thank you for your replies in advance.
Quote: Hey guys, I've read a big proportion of the replies and I am impressed with the possibilities.
However, I am interested if you know any almost completely online solutions for getting a degree? (Of course only up to a point where it is reasonable)
I've looked around, but I think it's best if I inquire about the topic from you, I trust your opinion.
Thank you for your replies in advance.
Embry-Riddle Worldwide is 100% online, if you want.
Does anyone know of an online university that does R-ATP, and that will allow me to do my flight training elsewhere? I've found a local flight school with an Envoy cadet agreement and I'm not in a position to move, but I'd sure love to get that 500-hour discount.
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to