AA loses JAL

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: Been hearing that AA will go on the prowl for a carrier with a big Asian presence ala UAL.

DOJ probably would never allow that but might let 1/3rd go to AA and 2/3rd's to CAL?

Don't shoot the messenger its just speculation and rumor at best.

AMR-NRT,LAX,IAD,1/2 of ORD.
CAL-Everything else.
Quote: I don't work for AMR but I think anyone in this industry would be stupid to count them out.
Agree 100%.......

Interesting times a com'en
AA loses JAL
First,they need to call the 2000 of us on furlough,negotiate a contract and
then I will believe in them.
Quote: Been hearing that AA will go on the prowl for a carrier with a big Asian presence ala UAL.

DOJ probably would never allow that but might let 1/3rd go to AA and 2/3rd's to CAL?

That actually made me laugh.....dream on.

Been hearing the rumor that American is looking at taking Cal's guam operation, and United taking Cal's east coast operation.

Don't shoot the messenger, it's just speculation and rumor at best.
Quote: Been hearing the rumor that American is looking at taking Cal's guam operation, and United taking Cal's east coast operation.

Funny. At Delta, we have been hearing rumors of a Guam base for months now.
Next member of oneworld? Air China.

Cathay and Air China already codeshare, and they own stakes in each others companies (17%?). Air China also covers the China/NE Asia geography like a fly on doo-doo. It is important to keep Cathay happy, since they are the last man standing in Asia for oneworld.
Quote: Been hearing the rumor that American is looking at taking Cal's guam operation, and United taking Cal's east coast operation.

Hey,

At least my rumor was feasible.

Perhaps you should lay off the sour grapes?
Quote: Why would JAL go with KMart when Saks Fifth Avenue is knocking at the door?
Agreed...and the reference is noted! Perhaps they've been demoted from "Nordstrom" to "Nordstrom Rack."

X
Quote: Agreed...and the reference is noted! Perhaps they've been demoted from "Nordstrom" to "Nordstrom Rack."

X
Perfect.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to