Guns!

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 29
Go to
AZ Flyer,

As someone already mentioned before a snub 38 is about as good as it gets for everyday conceal carry. With the right pocket holster it disappears in jeans or shorts. You will have five reliable shots to get yourself to safety. That being said the Walther PPS is a very nice gun that is thinner than the Glocks and XDs you mentioned. I carry a Glock 27 and it hides very well inside the waist but I am 6'5" and 225. It is a chunky gun no doubt. The Pf-9 are good guns as well. In my opinion they get a bad rap on the internet for reliability. I know two guys personally that swear by them. They hide very well and are priced about half as much as the PPS pistols. The Pf-9 does feel a bit snappy in the recoil, mainly due to being so light. Take your time and make an informed decision.
Just got a new 10/22

Shoots real nice with a 2# trigger and holds under 1" groups at 100yds.

Nice Pine in the floor!

As far as CCW pistols go, my min size is a G19 or SIG 239. Smaller and lighter are much harder to shoot well and the reliability generally suffers with the smallest and lightest. YMMV, but I doubt it.
Thanks for the input, people.
Hi guys,

A little late to the rodeo, but here goes :

Benelli M2, 12 ga......great field gun

Benelli Cordoba, 20 ga.....great wife gun

Benelli Supersport, 12 ga.....great clay gun

Winchester 94 legacy 30-30, 26" octagon barrel......deerslayer

Desert Eagle .357 mag......Not concealed carry !

Colt 1911 45acp........old reliable

Weatherby Royal Ultramark .257 Mag......a work of art

LWRC M6/A2 6.8 SPC.......you never know when 10,000 pot smokin zombies, wrapped in bananna leaves, carrying their own coffins, are comin' through the wire !

Regards to all
Quote: Nice Pine in the floor!

As far as CCW pistols go, my min size is a G19 or SIG 239. Smaller and lighter are much harder to shoot well and the reliability generally suffers with the smallest and lightest. YMMV, but I doubt it.
Been packing a CCW .40 S&W for the last year or so. A bit large but good trade on stopping power, mag size and so forth. No point in carrying if you can't stop anything. FBI knows what it is doing, ideal gun in my opinion.
Great thread. I skimmed pretty much the whole thing. I am new here, and I'd like to chime in on this one. I really do enjoy shooting. My EDC gun is a Ruger LCP. I also have a Glock 19 that I carry occasionally and is a great range pistol. I have a Ruger .270 that I deer hunt with. Also a 10/22 that is a blast to shoot. Got both of my boys a Crickett .22 for this past Christmas. A browning 12 gauge shotgun in the safe, and a S&W .38 snubbie that the wife calls hers. I am chomping at the bit to get an AR. Looking hard at the S&W M&P 15.
I've never shot a real gun in my life but I want to so bad. I was supposed to go to the range with my buddy before he passed away but he couldn't get ahold of his dad to pick up the shotgun.

Just picked up a Kimber TLE/RL thought i got a good deal till i found out Wa. State just started taxing the blue book value of the gun on transfers

But some G10 golfball grips and possibly a STI trigger and call it a day!
what's a good intermediate pistol (I have shot a wide range of guns) that is small, good cost, and with some stopping power. I have some knowledge of pistols but not that specific or technical issues. Suggestions?
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 29
Go to