JetSuite

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 30
Go to
Navajo31,

Thanks again for the useful information. I'm beginning to assume that you work at Jet Suite. Hopefully I'll get a chance to fly with you in the not so distant future.
Jet Suite hiring Flight Attendants on bizjetjobs.com?

HMMM...seems odd. Big announcement coming up?
Quote: Jet Suite hiring Flight Attendants on bizjetjobs.com?

HMMM...seems odd. Big announcement coming up?
It's about time!!!! The big money is in the larger cabin work and JS now has a decent customer base to leverage. Plus, plenty of inventory available in the market.
deleted. nvmd
Did you try for Xojet, better equipment, more pay, and can live anywhere you want as long as their is sufficient airline service. Under 2 year upgrades as of now. Good luck.
Cannot live anywhere you want at XOJET. There's a tiered basing.system ranking airports and how costly they are for airline tickets.

Upgrades are 10 months to 1 year.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk
I've been applying to XO for 4 years. Never a word from them. I don't know any of their pilots so a rec would be tough. Are they actually calling people?
Jetsuite is getting 727 VIP with the Valsan Mods. They are the ex UPS pax 727's.

I am all over it.
Quote: I've been applying to XO for 4 years. Never a word from them. I don't know any of their pilots so a rec would be tough. Are they actually calling people?
Go see the broads in March . Seriously. I know several people that were hired at XO from the job fairs. They are a "who you know" and face to face kind of place.
Quote: Go see the broads in March . Seriously. I know several people that were hired at XO from the job fairs. They are a "who you know" and face to face kind of place.

What does "broads in March" mean? A job fair? (Sorry I just didn't get it)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 30
Go to