FDX 777 pay?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
They paying you guys in IOUs?
Quote: They paying you guys in IOUs?
Looks like a widebody to me.
It obviously is just another widebody. If rumors of replacing the MD10 domestic with 777 lights, then it should just pay normal widebody pay. If they want to fly ULR work rules with it, then the company should be required to pay 380 rates for those routes. But we are kidding ourselves if we think that we will get 380 pay to fly it MEM to SEA, ORD, LAX etc.......
Huh?
-----------------
Waitaminute!!!
I thought it was gonna pay the 380 rate That's what Bob said
fbh
It's not gonna affect me, so if there is a vote, I'll just vote for the first rate that's proposed. They can make up the difference by picking up open time.
Quote: It obviously is just another widebody. If rumors of replacing the MD10 domestic with 777 lights, then it should just pay normal widebody pay. If they want to fly ULR work rules with it, then the company should be required to pay 380 rates for those routes. But we are kidding ourselves if we think that we will get 380 pay to fly it MEM to SEA, ORD, LAX etc.......
It may be just another widebody, but the fact is that a payrate for it, being a new airplane, was not negotiated. Therefore, the payrate should be established before any pilot puts in a bid for it. And that payrate, if we collectively had a brain and half a gonad, could be better than what we are getting. But what do you expect when our union leadership bids it under these circumstances?! I am so proud of "ourselves" !

Subjectivity and rationalization have no place in determining something when a contract provision covers such a circumstance. Just saying!
Just saying, that door shut over a year ago. I do not think living in the past is healthy or constructive.
Quote: Just saying, that door shut over a year ago. I do not think living in the past is healthy or constructive.
Wide-body pay -- period.......
Quote: Just saying, that door shut over a year ago. I do not think living in the past is healthy or constructive.
You are correct on both points. But remembering the past so as to not repeat it, is healthy, and smart. I wasnt trying to diss your comment, just had to throw in my 2 cents worth.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to