Trans States announcement?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
ok lemme preface this by saying ive learned my lessons and dont believe any rumours dealing with TSA...that being said...who would our new codeshare be?
Southwest express, so we can be S EX.
On a funnier note, I was kind of excited at the prospect of getting a new director of flight ops

I saw this under the yoke cap
I heard about that rumor from one of my buddies that concerns MW.
Its not a rumor.
Thanks for clarifying that Foxcow. I know it's a bad deal, but I couldn't help but smile and laugh when I first heard about it.
Removed.......
Quote: I personally talked to him twice withing a week, First it was an addition of 10 planes for United, then it was a new codeshare and 5 planes.

umm.... that's nice of him to share this super duper secret info, what else did you guys talk about??

Did he incidentally drop anything about who they're going to fly the Japanese jets for, or in which continent for that matter? Remember, the perfect time for managment to start rumors for the sheep to dwell on is right when they're about to be released.
I wonder how long before the recalls are canceled this time (if any)...my money is on 2 weeks this time.

Anyone else in?
I'll believe it when I see it... I've heard these rumours for months. I'm more interested in the come to Jesus with ual on good Friday.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to