Trans States announcement?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 9
Go to
Quote:

100% retro pay
you CANNOT be serious. that will literally never happen.
Is it safe to assume that those of us that are furloughed do not get to vote on a TA if it were to ever come?
Quote: you CANNOT be serious. that will literally never happen.
oh im very serious. and thats reason enough to vote no, should be for everyone. i understand you dont get a vote if you are furloughed, sorry. but without 100% retro pay not only are they keeping YOUR money, but theyll have reason to it again next time. so why would you vote yes for that?
Has anyone ever gotten 100% retro pay, at any airline? I think this gets negotiated away at the end as a bargaining chip. I agree with what you're saying in theory, but I don't think it's ever happened. Anyone have any insight on this?
i may be mistaken, but im pretty sure expressjet has. of course, it wasnt 4 years worth of retro. i dont think anyone has ever recieved 4 yrs worth of retro. but its not our fault its been that long...so they need to pay up.

and from what i HEARD (rumor alert)...the union presented the company with the average each pilot is owed in retro and broke it down and some about fell outta there chairs on the other side of the table.
i agree we deserve it. theres no doubt about that but if you think management who is too cheap to give up vision insurance is gonna give us retropay for four years...
Quote: Is it safe to assume that those of us that are furloughed do not get to vote on a TA if it were to ever come?
To my knowledge, furloughed pilots are not considered active and therefore are ineligible to vote.
In the end you will be lucky to get a years worth....
Ual
United Airlines 100% retro pay and retro perdiem, contract 2000.

-T
Quote: United Airlines 100% retro pay and retro perdiem, contract 2000.

-T
there you have it, precedent. no reason to vote yes on a contract that doesnt have it.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 9
Go to