Trans States announcement?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to
Quote: One thing RAH did right was scope. This has no legs.
SLUmav505. RAH did scope right?!?! Like allowing the company to hire a junior pilot, or recall it in your case, and put them on a larger AC for more $$$ than a junior pilot. Or having multiple op certificates to avoid any scope issues? RAH has no scope whatsoever, they just violate everybody else's. Too bad your on the EMB 145 now and not the mighty E170
Drive By Post.......
Just quickly....any chance of getting PM'd a copy of an up to date Seniority List....? Thanks! Oh if it makes you feel more comfortable you can omit the employee names and just leave the employee numbers, so that I can find myself.!!
Quote: SLUmav505. RAH did scope right?!?! Like allowing the company to hire a junior pilot, or recall it in your case, and put them on a larger AC for more $$$ than a junior pilot. Or having multiple op certificates to avoid any scope issues? RAH has no scope whatsoever, they just violate everybody else's. Too bad your on the EMB 145 now and not the mighty E170
What in the hell are you talking about?
Quote: SLUmav505. RAH did scope right?!?! Like allowing the company to hire a junior pilot, or recall it in your case, and put them on a larger AC for more $$$ than a junior pilot. Or having multiple op certificates to avoid any scope issues? RAH has no scope whatsoever, they just violate everybody else's. Too bad your on the EMB 145 now and not the mighty E170
I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic with the smiley faces but he is right. And challenging RAH scope does nothing. As far as scope goes, RAH did do it right. The alternative would have been what happened to Trans States. 5 years later it's negative growth for TS(A) along with labor issues. All the while the company is just laughing at all of us because they know they don't have to do anything unless we get released.
Quote: Just quickly....any chance of getting PM'd a copy of an up to date Seniority List....? Thanks! Oh if it makes you feel more comfortable you can omit the employee names and just leave the employee numbers, so that I can find myself.!!
I'll take one too.
Quote: I'll take one too.
furloughed captain?
That's actually why the FAA just approved antidepressants for use by pilots. It's so TSA pilots can read the news about negotiations and still continue to fly...
SE Takeoff attempt by MW.. i love it!!!! any more juicy details would be greatly appreciated, On another note does anyone know If MB the flight manager is still there?
apparently it did happen- he accepted t/off clearance single engine-- i dont know if he actually attempted the t/off single engine-- HOWEVER i did hear that he wrote up the aircraft as engine shut down by itself or soemthing to that effect. when you have at least 4 tsa pilots in the back--- you shouldnt lie about how things went down.
Quote: SE Takeoff attempt by MW.. i love it!!!! any more juicy details would be greatly appreciated, On another note does anyone know If MB the flight manager is still there?

MB is kind of a flight manager or something else. Either way, he is negotiating against the us pilots (and himself really) for the company.

MW didnt attempt single engine takeoff but I did hear that Rolls Royce investigated their engines and found that there was no un-commanded shut-down and that they did start the engine then shut it down on the taxi back in. From what I hear, big Feds from Washington D.C. are involved and irate that documents were falsified.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to