Air Choice One

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 19
Go to
What kind of PRIA issues have occurred at these carriers? Any idea if AC1 pro rates the contract?
not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure they don't.....
Quote: What kind of PRIA issues have occurred at these carriers?
If they belly up, merge, or change names, sometimes it can be a pain. I have a buddy who flew for Sun Air before they went to Caravans and changed their name. His IOE at GoJet was held up almost a month while they waited on PRIA stuff from that operator. It took a lot of pestering and hunting around to get his info returned.
Quote: What kind of PRIA issues have occurred at these carriers? Any idea if AC1 pro rates the contract?
My friend got hired last week. Two year, $10,000 not pro rated lol
Quote: If they belly up, merge, or change names, sometimes it can be a pain. I have a buddy who flew for Sun Air before they went to Caravans and changed their name. His IOE at GoJet was held up almost a month while they waited on PRIA stuff from that operator. It took a lot of pestering and hunting around to get his info returned.
Hmmm, that doesn't sound right. If an operator sends a request and doesn't get a response back they can notate/document the lack of response and carry on in good faith. That happens a lot with defunct carriers.
Quote: What kind of PRIA issues have occurred at these carriers? Any idea if AC1 pro rates the contract?
There are no PRIA issues, and it is not prorated.
Quote: There are no PRIA issues, and it is not prorated.
Is it still a 2-year contract?
Quote: Is it still a 2-year contract?
Depends on how many hours you come in with, PM me for details.
Quote: Depends on how many hours you come in with, PM me for details.
PM sent!
Hey guys, any news on Air Choice One? how are they doing? getting more routes, growth expected....

Anybody knows where are being based the first officers? Not sure if you go right away to Saint Louis or if they send you to the other bases and then you bid Sait Louis.

Average hours per month at this point? Any updated infor will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Javi
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 19
Go to