Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
228  728  1128  1178  1218  1224  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1238  1278  1328  1728 
Page 1228 of 2045
Go to
Family airline travel for spouse, kids and parents of employee.
Delta-expensive
Southwest
JetBlue
Lufthansa-excellent fares.
We used to have USAir, until they merged with AA.

Most of the hotels we stay at all give you a discount.

Avis and Budget discounts.

A number of websites and providers have package discounts.
Any idea on when calls might go out for December? I did my phone interview November 2nd, and they said they would get back to me.
Quote: Interview tips:

Wear pants.
First round's on me, boss.
Quote: Any idea on when calls might go out for December? I did my phone interview November 2nd, and they said they would get back to me.
I did my phone interview last week. I was offered an interview for this week but couldn't get the day off on short notice. They said they'd call when the next interview session was scheduled but that it would probably be January.
Quote: I did my phone interview last week. I was offered an interview for this week but couldn't get the day off on short notice. They said they'd call when the next interview session was scheduled but that it would probably be January.
Thanks for the info. I will just sit and wait. I am guessing if you complete the phone interview you have a good chance of making it to the in person interview?
Quote: Thanks for the info. I will just sit and wait. I am guessing if you complete the phone interview you have a good chance of making it to the in person interview?
I think it really depends on what exactly they told you at the end of the phone call...
Quote: I think it really depends on what exactly they told you at the end of the phone call...
Thanks. She said she would talk with her manager and get back to me.
Quote: 117, flag, domestic, supplemental or CBA?
Haha. Yeah. Exactly. Guess theres really no such thing as cliff notes on crew rest when it comes to Atlas.
Quote: Haha. Yeah. Exactly. Guess theres really no such thing as cliff notes on crew rest when it comes to Atlas.
There are a lot of different rules that can come into play creating longer min rest and 24/7 or 30/7 rest periods. The basic cliff notes would probably be 10 hrs min rest that applies to both operating and deadheading duty periods. You can waive down to 8 per CBA and scheduling will put changes on your schedule that fall into that, it's on you to realize it and not accept the change.

That's probably the most common thing I have to watch out for on my schedule for contact compliance, them putting a change in my schedule that falls into that 8-10 hr min rest period that I don't have to accept. Probably happens to me once every few months. They usually change it back to a 10+ hr rest after it goes un-acknowledged without ever contacting me. They know I don't have to accept it and are just hoping I don't realize the min rest is there or don't know any better.
Quote: Thanks. She said she would talk with her manager and get back to me.
Hate to tell ya man. If she didn't offer you an interview right after phone interview then it PROBABLY isn't good news. Just going off personal and my friends experiences. Hope im wrong though. Good luck bud
228  728  1128  1178  1218  1224  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1238  1278  1328  1728 
Page 1228 of 2045
Go to