Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
544  1044  1444  1494  1534  1540  1541  1542  1543  1544  1545  1546  1547  1548  1554  1594  1644 
Page 1544 of 2044
Go to
Quote: I read the quicktake on APC the domiciles are listed but it doesn't specify the type of aircraft for each. Since this is an Atlas Hiring thread I didn't think it would be so hard for someone to help out. I do my homework so please don't treat me like a teenager cause you don't even know me, make up an Atlas labor issues thread or something. I've left a few airlines because I wasn't happy with what was going on. Bottom line, there are plenty of opportunities out there. I believe that if you're unhappy all you gotta do is go somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you won't be happy here and you'll be furlough fodder as we start to shrink and turn down new contracts and break old ones. Have fun.
Quote: I read the quicktake on APC the domiciles are listed but it doesn't specify the type of aircraft for each. Since this is an Atlas Hiring thread I didn't think it would be so hard for someone to help out. I do my homework so please don't treat me like a teenager cause you don't even know me, make up an Atlas labor issues thread or something. I've left a few airlines because I wasn't happy with what was going on. Bottom line, there are plenty of opportunities out there. I believe that if you're unhappy all you gotta do is go somewhere else.
You sound so much like management. Be nice to the new hire, I'm only asking for help.

Quote:
I've left a few airlines because I wasn't happy with what was going on. Bottom line, there are plenty of opportunities out there. I believe that if you're unhappy all you gotta do is go somewhere else.
Quote:
make up an Atlas labor issues thread or something
Deflection, re-direct, pivot.

This thread suits everybody fine.

With only 17 posts, it's all very suspicious. Where's all the chatter about your discontent at the other airlines you were at?
Recruiting...
I bet if we had flow through to Envoy it'd help our recruiting issues...
Quote: Please tell me you're trolling this thread and aren't serious?

If you are serious, go back and read ALL OF THIS THREAD! From the very first post until this one. Then go to APC and read the QuickTake on Atlas.
Problem is years past someone had to really pursue Atlas and it was difficult to get a call and hired; now they need people and a candidate can show up at a job fair(for UAL, AA, DAL, FEDEX, UPS) swing by the Atlas booth, hand them a resume and end up in class having very little invested in the career let alone knowledge of Atlas and its origins.

I wouldn't read 1500 pages... Look at the "quick take" and call it a day.

Best explanation from a pilots perspective is Atlas is like a on demand 135 operation that flies 74's and 76's on a worldwide basis.

Good Luck.
Quote: I bet if we had flow through to Envoy it'd help our recruiting issues...
Or if you guys, you know, paid more...
Quote: Or if you guys, you know, paid more...
We all know that **** ain't happening...
Quote: I bet if we had flow through to Envoy it'd help our recruiting issues...
Haha... no ****. Atlas has become the halfway house you got to before your stepping stone airline.
Word of Caution
I heard Atlas has offered new hires an option to take 777 class. They fail to mention that it's @ Southern. Atlas is evidently doing the hiring for both. While Southern's APC profile says not hiring make no mistake about it, if offered 777 class at Atlas you are being offered a job at Southern. As crappy as our pay is their 777 Captain pay scale is almost dollar for dollar our 747 FO scale! Buyer beware.
And if you say yes to a 777 class whose to say they won't change it to a 737 class when you show up.
Are there any Atlas pilots in the Boston area that are willing to talk about job, contract, qol.... ?
544  1044  1444  1494  1534  1540  1541  1542  1543  1544  1545  1546  1547  1548  1554  1594  1644 
Page 1544 of 2044
Go to