Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
809  1309  1709  1759  1799  1805  1806  1807  1808  1809  1810  1811  1812  1813  1819  1859  1909 
Page 1809 of 2044
Go to
Has anybody successfully reinterviewed after turning down a previous job offer?
Quote: Has anybody successfully reinterviewed after turning down a previous job offer?
Anecdotally…no.
Given the huge numbers leaving Atlas, are they hiring any aussies on E3 Visas yet?
Quote: Given the huge numbers leaving Atlas, are they hiring any aussies on E3 Visas yet?
Yes I believe they are.
You will need advertised hours and US ATP as a minimum.
I've attended 3 job fairs now where I've had the pleasure of speaking with Atlas recruiters, including one internal meet and greet with recruiters and a couple of the chiefs. Every time it was emphasized to email the pilot recruiting main email after the event and it would get our application pulled and evaluated. I did so after every one but have never received any communication back or seen an update to my application status. Does that mean I'm not competitive or they're just busy and will take some time to get back to everyone?
Quote: Has anybody successfully reinterviewed after turning down a previous job offer?
We’ve had one hired by the Big 3 that I met and he came back to us primarily due to the early months of the pandemic. As a new hire on the line he really didn’t enjoy the pax game/missed cargo and although I doubt he’ll stay with us very long he was grateful to be back. Not like he didn’t know what most don’t. Another guy I knew very well left us a few years ago on good standing and attempted to come back, but after much back and forth he was not hired back into the fold. Just never know, you never make the shot you don’t take.
I was contacted by phone back in 2018 when I was under 1,000 TT. I applied to the Atlas Wide Body FO position just throwing the spaghetti at the wall to see if anything stuck and was offered the 737 at Southern. I turned it down, saying I wanted tyo hold out until I had enough time to hold a wide body and was told to just reapply when ready. I got an email a few weeks ago to schedule another interview, it's just been impossible with my availability (junior regional CA in reserve).
E3
Hey All!

Anyone have insider info on when Atlas is going to start contacting Aussies?

Cheers!
Will you all stop with the Australian thing? If it happens they will make an announcement. Currently your making yourselves look desperate.
Quote: Will you all stop with the Australian thing? If it happens they will make an announcement. Currently your making yourselves look desperate.
Oh my apologies - I didn't realise this forum was only for keyboard warrior wankers like yourself to voice their shi$$y opinion.

I was under the impression it was a place where people could share information, maybe get some guidance or even ask a simple question.

Sorry about that.
809  1309  1709  1759  1799  1805  1806  1807  1808  1809  1810  1811  1812  1813  1819  1859  1909 
Page 1809 of 2044
Go to