Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  54  94  144  544  1044 
Page 44 of 2045
Go to
Hi!

In training you also get perdiem...about $55/day.

You are airlined to/from your Gateway, to wherever they want you. You can request Alternate Travel to airline to/from somewhere else besides your Gateway. You will probably airline on your last day off. You may be airlined back to your Gateway up to 2-3 days early, if you are in a location where airlining you back to your Gateway will not work on your last day, and the co. does not want to pay you for your "X" days (days off).

It is VERY random, so plan on airlining on your days off. You will then be happy when you are home more days than scheduled, due to the schedule and/or home reserve.

cliff
MIA
Thanks for all the helpful information. That was exactly what I needed to know. Thanks again!
Phone calls are going out for interviews Dec. 14,15,16. Just got mine.
What kind of chance does someone who failed the test still have? Good, some, none. Just asking.
TK,

I'm a CLE XJT'er and I am very interested in Atlas.

I just read your post and would like to chat with you about your application & interview process.

My direct email is [email protected] or you can PM me. I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go thru.

Cheers
What are some good answers to Why Atlas ;o)
Quote: What are some good answers to Why Atlas ;o)
I don't mean to be condescending, but if you don't know the answer, maybe Atlas is not for you.

It certainly isn't for everyone. But for those that embrace going to work once a month, all days off in one stretch, the excitement of constant change, not knowing for sure what corner of the world you will be in tomorrow. Atlas is a great home.

Flying the greatest airplane ever built is just a bonus.
[QUOTE=Whale Driver;909168]I don't mean to be condescending, but if you don't know the answer, maybe Atlas is not for you.

It certainly isn't for everyone. But for those that embrace going to work once a month, all days off in one stretch, the excitement of constant change, not knowing for sure what corner of the world you will be in tomorrow. Atlas is a great home.

Flying the greatest airplane ever built is just a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Not to sound condescending...but when did Atlas start flying the L-1011?
130 DRVR, How do you know you failed the written? I interviewed back in July and was selected for the pool. At that time I was told the average score on the test was in the high 50 to low 60 percent. Maybe you did better than you think. Positive thinking bro!

Good Luck to you all.
Quote: I don't mean to be condescending, but if you don't know the answer, maybe Atlas is not for you.

Flying the greatest airplane ever built is just a bonus.
And ?? That's the obvious one, but there must be a lot of other reasons. Just saying that and the standard BS about solid businessplan bright future etc. seems a little thin.
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  54  94  144  544  1044 
Page 44 of 2045
Go to