Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
217  617  667  707  713  714  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  727  767  817  1217  1717 
Page 717 of 2045
Go to
Quote:
Current Rates:
Here are the B-767 rates:

B-767
Captain

B-767
First Officer
Wahoo 2nd year pay! $4 pay raise....what's the 747?
74 pay rates are in the post above the one you quoted.
Or one can actually go to something called a CBA to find them...

Sorry, once again, to be a little harsh here...but if Atlas pilots are not using the tools that are right in front of them, we are doomed...I get that we might sometimes want to spark a conversation on this thread...but wow!!

What are the tools, you ask?...Company website, Union website, or at the very least write to a Steward, or the ExCo...they'll be glad to point you all in the right direction.

Rant over, you are now cleared to the previously scheduled programming....err, thread.
conversation spark.....
yep....767 rates just about the same as JetBlue and Spirit A320 rates with 10 hours less guarantee and more days per month.
Maybe you see something different but the spirit rates are 40 less year one and 15 less on year 12 for FO's vs Atlas 767 rates. Per diem is less as well. They both do have a higher guarantee. No clue on duty rigs at either of those places.
deleted...
I'd venture to say that if one is focused on the single issue of pay then most likely you'll be miserable unless you were working for whomever is currently at the top of the heap. ....and the top of the heap changes places regularly. If you add quality of life and enjoyment of the type of flying being done then it's more likely that the result will be better. Granted, those things are different for different people. What I consider great quality of life and thoroughly enjoyable flying may be an anathema to the next fellow. Atlas is a perfect fit for me. It may or may not be for you. It's extremely important to sort that out early on in the game.
Quote: conversation spark.....
yep....767 rates just about the same as JetBlue and Spirit A320 rates with 10 hours less guarantee and more days per month.
Absolutely, and like we've talked about, the seniority issue is a big concern. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit raw about constant hiring on the 747 while we're stuck at lower pay rate, simply because we had previous 767 experience.

I know...we knew it going in, but...

Quote: I'd venture to say that if one is focused on the single issue of pay then most likely you'll be miserable unless you were working for whomever is currently at the top of the heap. ....and the top of the heap changes places regularly. If you add quality of life and enjoyment of the type of flying being done then it's more likely that the result will be better. Granted, those things are different for different people. What I consider great quality of life and thoroughly enjoyable flying may be an anathema to the next fellow. Atlas is a perfect fit for me. It may or may not be for you. It's extremely important to sort that out early on in the game.
I agree...I like it here a lot, and I'm really just taking a lot of this stuff in stride (I have no choice). This company is vastly better than my previous company, in pay, work rules, and overall treatment. I'd love for this to be my last stop, and now is the time to discuss and prepare for the next round of negotiations.
Quote: Absolutely, and like we've talked about, the seniority issue is a big concern. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit raw about constant hiring on the 747 while we're stuck at lower pay rate, simply because we had previous 767 experience.

I know...we knew it going in, but...
Well at worst you have 24 months 'till you can move to the Gucci Jet. If another fleet appears on the Atlas ramp I'm guessing that seat locks would be either unlocked or pay protected. In any case, there will probably be opportunities sooner rather than later at Atlas.

Kind of...there must be seats avail on the 74. We can't displace a junior guy on the 'senior' equipment - that's my interpretation of the CBA (Ref for 74 Driver!)

The pay at the other airlines listed may be comparable...but I've never commuted to work without a revenue ticket in hand.
217  617  667  707  713  714  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  727  767  817  1217  1717 
Page 717 of 2045
Go to