Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582  1082 
Page 82 of 2045
Go to
Quote: One more thing, don't drink too many bottles of water. They are counting......... just kidding

Are you sure????????

cargo
Yep. You are well catered with both water and food.
Quote: I believe it's for both.
Van Nollsteen say yo....Good luck from the Commander
Quote: For the JAN 31st people; I spoke with HR today and got some info. They said to expect an e-mail next Thursday with hotel information etc. Also if you did not fill out a bid sheet, to do so, and scan and e-mail it back to HR. See you all in MIA.

The rumor is that you'll be in MIA for a week, then sent home for a CBT self study program. Is that what you've been told? I was just reviewing the program, looks pretty good. Pelesys is the maker. Congrats.

BTW, this is for the -400 guys, I think the classic is still done in a classroom at MIA.
Phone interview and online assessment complete in late Nov. Still waiting for further info with crossed fingers.
I got a call 2 weeks ago asking if I was still interested in a job with Atlas. I called back and said I definiyely was and that was the last I heard. HR said they would call me in a few days. I have left messages to no avail.
I know that feeling. Have left msgs and nothing from them.
Hey folks,

Thursday I received a great call from Atlas offering me the February 28th -400 class. I accepted with much enthusiasm! I believe the HR person said she would send an email with info on the whole process. Have any of the people who have accepted the Feb 28th class received any correspondence?

Thanks for any and all replies.

Dave
Quote: Hey folks,

Thursday I received a great call from Atlas offering me the February 28th -400 class. I accepted with much enthusiasm! I believe the HR person said she would send an email with info on the whole process. Have any of the people who have accepted the Feb 28th class received any correspondence?

Thanks for any and all replies.

Dave
When did you interview, if you don't mind?
I interviewed July 7th
spoke with an Atlas buddy yesterday who just checked with training, and the word is for us to pack the big bag. The course is not approved yet, so we should be in MIA for the duration. This is second hand information ofcourse so take it for what it's worth, and things could change overnight anyways.

Cheers,
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582  1082 
Page 82 of 2045
Go to