Air Wisconsin QOL?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 35
Go to
I applied at the beginning of September and got a call around the 14th for a October 1st interview.
I think all regionals are working their pilots to death. By the 15th of this quiet month I was at 55 hrs. (on reserve).

Quote: Ooooh silly noobs! The outstations don't make those decisions. Crew Planning or some entity with a similar name is who usually makes those decisions. And be advised, their crystal ball rarely reflects anything close to reality. Of course, this is Air Whiskey were talking about so maybe they have a completely different and whacked out method for making staffing decisions over there in Toon Town. But your enthusiasm is refreshing on boards that have been filled with doom and gloom the last 3 years or so. Welcome to the party fellas

Good God! That sounds brutal! No wonder I have never meet any Whisky crews on the overnights. Sounds like you guys are probably so overworked that you pass out just inside the threshold of your hotel room only to be awakened the next morning by the maid banging your head with the door when she tries to get in to clean the room.
Just got the call class date tentative for Nov 22nd
im with ya Crutch...hopefully that turns to the official date.

I applied first week of September and got the call on Sep 27 for an Oct. 1 interview.
I got the call this morning too! Kind of an odd time to start a class being the week of Thanksgiving. But, I guess that's just the way the industry is. Its nice to know it looks like a class is going to happen sooner rather than later.
Diddo... at least it's sooner rather than later.
Quote: I got the call this morning too! Kind of an odd time to start a class being the week of Thanksgiving. But, I guess that's just the way the industry is. Its nice to know it looks like a class is going to happen sooner rather than later.
They probably got a cheaper hotel rate during that week and that swayed their decision.
More hiring is more better.

Just remember, it's not all unicorns and rainbows over here, it's still a regional airline.
Min's
For those that got an interview and class date, what are your total and multi times?
I had 1500/110 everyone had an internal rec, except me

but the group I interviewed with ranged from 850 - 2100 and 100-700 multi

i know a few people that had an ATP didn't get the invite.(who knows why)

they make it clear in the interview that they are looking for a motivated attitude!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 35
Go to