UPS - Anyone going to class in Aug or Sept?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anybody get the magical call from area code 502??? I'm still swimming and hoping!

Chris
UPS class Aug-Sep
next class is 8/30 and then 9/12, not sure the makeup of each but I know one will be MIA & ONT 757 FOs and the other is either DC-8 or 727 FEs. Good luck to all.
I am in the Aug 30 class and was told it would be seven to nine SDF 72 SOs. I swam for sixteen months. The first call I got from UPS was to schedule a physical and drug test. Physical was on a Thursday and the offer call was the next Monday. Getting that call after waiting so long is as good as you think it will be- don't give up!
Quote: I am in the Aug 30 class and was told it would be seven to nine SDF 72 SOs!
They must be anticipating an FE exodus if the TA passes.
BTW, Congratulations.
class
Finally...

Well Finally its finally time....congrats and welcome aboard...

Pilot7576
Quote: I am in the Aug 30 class and was told it would be seven to nine SDF 72 SOs. I swam for sixteen months. The first call I got from UPS was to schedule a physical and drug test. Physical was on a Thursday and the offer call was the next Monday. Getting that call after waiting so long is as good as you think it will be- don't give up!
So how is this hiring rate going to get us to 200 new hires by the end of the year? I'm still waiting for an honest answer.

I guess because it wont!!!! Remember who you who work for when you Vote. They lie right to your face daily.
Congrats to Finally
Congrats,
And it is good to see another long term poolie being pulled out!!! You must be jumping off the walls I know there are still a couple of us long termers on this board and another 4 or 5 on flightinfo.
When did they call? I think I'm gonna cry when I finally get the call (1 - to get called by the number 1 company I want to work for, 2 - to get out of Mesaba bankruptcy hell that we are going through).

Still hoping for the Sept class,
Chris
Congrats!
Congrats out to finally! Welcome aboard!

Chris,

Hang in there! I hoping that they are warming up those dialing fingers to push your digits. It will come, when, I don't know. But, when you get down here, I'll buy the beer, as long as I'm not shipped off to ANC!!!
think about it
nashmd11,

Think about it, how could they have 200 crews by the end of the yr. 50 a month? not in my experience, how about another company? Gives them almost instant access to much needed airframes and already trained crewmembers. Just a thought.

nightrider
727 S/Os
They're really ramping up the 727 fleet. I wonder how long we'll have them after all. Surprised they're not hiring guys on the DC-8 as well.
Quote: I am in the Aug 30 class and was told it would be seven to nine SDF 72 SOs. I swam for sixteen months. The first call I got from UPS was to schedule a physical and drug test. Physical was on a Thursday and the offer call was the next Monday. Getting that call after waiting so long is as good as you think it will be- don't give up!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to