Photo of new United livery

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Boring comes to mind...
That's it?!?!? That's the best they could come up with!?!?
Kuality Control
At least it came out of the paint shop right the second time. This was the first run at it.

With apologies to the photographer; Jeff DeVore
Wow ! Whatever happened to liveries that stood out from the rest of the crowd?
Not much imagination going on these days.

Fred
At least the engine covers are the same color...or...are they?
Ugly
Just ugly . I think United should have done like Delta did with NW and just scrap the Continental livery all together instead of the whole Uni-nental / Conti-nited thing.
What is really ironic is that this livery was probably selected from several examples. I can only imagine what the other livery options looked like!
Quote: A photographer took this today and posted it on a.net. Just thought I'd share. Please keep merger discussion out of this thread.

I don't dislike this look...but I still don't have a concise opinion on how I feel about it.

I don't get it.
This confirms the airline is run by a bunch of uninspired accountants and lawyers. Imagine the meeting when they rolled out this 'idea' of a livery....were there crickets chirping? Did they cheer? Pathetic.
Well... the CEO was intervioewd by Richard Quest on CNN Today. All should be happy to know there is free booze in the club lounges. Woopee! Oh wait employees are not invited... never mind.

By the way... is the new UNITED AIRLINES going to revamp the cabin crew too? Seriously they way the look, some of them look like they started flying before the Wright Brothers invented the airplane.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to