Southwest hiring in 2011

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 18 of 19
Go to
Quote: Go check your applications. PilotCredentials.com added a drop down for "currently employed" in each employer section without telling anyone! Good luck to all.
I'm on pilotcredentials right now and don't see any such pull down on either my SWA or FedEx app under employment or any other page. In fact, it still says, "If currently employed, enter the current month and year as the End Date."

What am I missing?
i missed it also look in the middle under the dates there is a seperate drop down menu it will say "NO" by default
Quote: i missed it also look in the middle under the dates there is a seperate drop down menu it will say "NO" by default
Got it, thanks! How did I not see that?!
Hopefully the calls for interviews will start going out on Monday...
Training
Can any current SWA pilots shed some light onto the training side of things for new hires such as: hotel paid from day one, pay and so on?

Thanks
Quote: Can any current SWA pilots shed some light onto the training side of things for new hires such as: hotel paid from day one, pay and so on?
Hotel paid for and I think they are staying at the Wyndam on Mockingbird near Love Field.

Line guarantee of 89 TFP for 31 day months, 87 for 30 day months and 85 for 28/29 day months. While in training.

1st year pay is $49.19/TFP (TFP = Trip for Pay).

Medical starts on first day. Spouses invited to Dallas for the first few days to learn about benefits.
Just a quick question. Under the Attach resume tab in Pilotcredentials, is anyone attaching Letters of reccomendation or just Resumes? Anything else being added? Medical Certificate? etc...

Thanks in advance.
I have looked closely and all they are asking for is a resume. I am sure the other things are only required for the interview. Good luck!
Quote: I have looked closely and all they are asking for is a resume. I am sure the other things are only required for the interview. Good luck!
That was my take, just the resume. All three apps were pretty much the same format, the last one closing tomorrow from Gina's latest email:
Please use the link below to complete your individual profile to be eligible for any additional consideration in our Pilot selection process. This needs to be completed by 11:59 pm CST on March 27th. You will receive a confirmation email once your completed profile has been successfully submitted.
I personally didn't add anything other what the application stated - i.e. employee numbers for references and a resume. If you do, it will probably break PC.com's Commodore 64.... been less than impressed.
8  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 18 of 19
Go to