FedEx - R day moves

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Just checking in to see if anyone is having issues with getting their R days moved ........... ??? I have been denied now for four times in a row ! Have they tightened up the computer to disapprove the R days moves due to Holiday this month ? What say you ???
Welcome to the new "normal" for R days.

Manning is very tight for peak in several seats. I liken it to a house of cards dependent upon open time pickup and reserves to prevent service failures.

IMHO scheduling doesn't want the finger pointed at them if it doesn't work out. I guess it will point back at PC. Without his great "excess" plan we would be manned better.
Denied 4 times in a row? How about 4 months in a row?

I don't think it's a "holiday" thing ... I haven't been able to move or drop R-days for many months

And ... with 72 hours of leveling this month, I was #1 for leveling assignment this morning???
Been disapproved over 200 times, thats even on days with no open trips and 28 guys on RA. Scheduling computer is set for deny deny deny
727 S/O and all 6 of my RSV moves were approved. Did them all about 3a.m. the first night open time started for what it's worth.
It's been this way more or less for the last year, in my experience.
R-day Move MD-11 Capt ANC
Haven't had an R-Day move request approved for at least 5 years
This seems to be the worst with the MD-11 guys. Are the Airbus guys having as much of a problem?
Quote: This seems to be the worst with the MD-11 guys. Are the Airbus guys having as much of a problem?
Insufficient Reserves. Even heard drops and trades denied!

No soup for us either!
I had RB on 757 CA disapproved. However, when I've had RA they've been approved. Fewer guys sitting RB. Didn't expect them to be approved this month (RB).
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to