Funniest things said to you while in uniform?

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
We just landed 04R and are holding short 04L in a Metroliner at BOS. Out of the corner of my eye I see a lady at the cabin door trying to open it. As I reach down to the left engine Stop and Feather handle I yell to her "What are you doing?!" She turns to me and yells in reply "You guys are very late so I am going to get out here and catch a cab!"
I'm not a pilot, but at BOS one day I heard a lady in the terminal talking to her friend. While pointing at a BA 747, the lady said "That's not that big. The Airbus holds like twice that many." That's when I learned that a 319 holds 900 people....
Quote: We just landed 04R and are holding short 04L in a Metroliner at BOS. Out of the corner of my eye I see a lady at the cabin door trying to open it. As I reach down to the left engine Stop and Feather handle I yell to her "What are you doing?!" She turns to me and yells in reply "You guys are very late so I am going to get out here and catch a cab!"
If that wasn't the craziest thing I've ever heard, I wouldn't believe it!
Hi!

I heard, "Thanks for loading our bags!" from the tourists in Puerto Vallarta after I put them in their taxi/van. I then gave the tip to the guys who were waiting to load bags for the tourists...didn't want to "horn in" on their territory!

With my uniform, I looked liked a baggage handler, so the tourists gave me their bags to load. The guys working there thought it was funny.

Someone else thought I was a bellhop or concierge in a hotel in MIA.

cliff
HSV
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to