"Latest and Greatest" about jetBlue

Subscribe
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 344
Go to
Quote: Likewise; I would've hired us all. Boca, I think I met you by gate 8 before you got on your flight home. Nice meeting you, and I know who to go to when I have Airbus questions in ground school (hopefully). I hope we get the call.
Yes sir, that was me! :-) Drop me a PM so we can exchange contact info. I hope we are all fine, really seemed like a great group of applicants. Good luck man, if we are both in MCO I will be more than glad to help out with anything I can. Let's hope that becomes a reality!
"I've heard the initial contact for passing phase 1 and heading to phase 2 is done by email, so hopefully you won't miss a call. It's nerve wracking isn't it?!?!"

Sorry, my post may have sounded confusing...i'm still waiting for a call to come to Phase 1. Only interviewed w/ the USAF Reserves.
To answer the earlier question about the order they give out class dates:

I was told directly from HR that classes are offered in the order your background check is completed (not based on the time you interview). Naturally some background checks will take longer than others to complete.

I interviewed also on the 14th and met some really nice guys who were interviewing.

JetBlue was a class act, and I agree with earlier expressed sentiments that I want to work there now even more than I did pre-interview.

For those who are still waiting to be called to interview: hang in there and keep trying! I also highly recommend attending a well run job fair where JetBlue is confirmed to be present. Meeting a recruiter who is impressed with your personality can definitely help. If you can find a job fair that is a bit of a smaller venue, even better, as you will have more one on one time with the JB rep.

I will post here as soon as I get the notification, either way. Good luck to the rest of you who recently interviewed as well!
Quote: "I've heard the initial contact for passing phase 1 and heading to phase 2 is done by email, so hopefully you won't miss a call. It's nerve wracking isn't it?!?!"

Sorry, my post may have sounded confusing...i'm still waiting for a call to come to Phase 1. Only interviewed w/ the USAF Reserves.
What reserve sq did you get hired by?
Anybody gotten a call for a November class yet?
fishforfun...

PM sent.
If you live in the San Antonio area and need/want some interview prep, I just did mine on Sun w/ a lady who has helped 1,200+ pilots get to the airlines. Very nice older lady...very good too! Really wants to see her clients succeed!

www.v1rot8.com
Just a minor update for those who may be interested...

Class #21-11
Oct 19
6 E190
7 A320

#22-11
Nov 2
11 E190
7 A320

#23-11
Nov 16
12 E190
16 A320

#24-11
Nov 30
10 E190
16 A320
I'm not discounting what you heard from HR, however, I was one day of my last LOFT (finished) when I was emailed saying my background check was completed. I had a very VERY simple background. 2 addresses, 1 company prior and no recent history (20 years or more) since I had a ticket. No FAA LOI's, training issues or warnings.

I don't think anyone will know the way in which they choose who goes, but I know it's not by the time your background check is completed.

Whiskey

PS, congrats to all that have recently interviewed and/or have been hired.
Quote: I'm not discounting what you heard from HR, however, I was one day of my last LOFT (finished) when I was emailed saying my background check was completed. I had a very VERY simple background. 2 addresses, 1 company prior and no recent history (20 years or more) since I had a ticket. No FAA LOI's, training issues or warnings.

I don't think anyone will know the way in which they choose who goes, but I know it's not by the time your background check is completed.

Whiskey

PS, congrats to all that have recently interviewed and/or have been hired.
Seems like many guys and gals saying the same thing. They are finished SIM before they get the Phase 2 complete email. It must be completion of interview times if the "ready now" pool is already depleted and they need people in class now.
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 344
Go to