UPS Pilot Management window open

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
It looks like UPS management pilot window is open. Union Pilots on Furlough and non-union management pilots being added. Can someone please explain this one to me........

https://ups.managehr.com/screening/p...jobreqid=17852
How are management pilots treated at UPS? Don't they lack union protections? Seems odd with 100 pilots on furlough.
Heard they are hiring to replace about 12 managers that are about to retire.
Quote: looks like the UPS management pilot window is open.
One can only hope a few jump out of the aforementioned window.

The last thing you guys need is more.
Heard the ones that retired had signed their cards. I guess that is one way to fight the unionization effort.
Anyone that comes here or even considers coming here as a non-union pilot while union pilots are furloughed, should think long and hard about it or maybe even consider seeing a professional for help.
Quote: Heard the ones that retired had signed their cards. I guess that is one way to fight the unionization effort.
I heard those cards signed still count as a yes vote. No?
Quote: Anyone that comes here or even considers coming here as a non-union pilot while union pilots are furloughed, should think long and hard about it or maybe even consider seeing a professional for help.
Tyman

I agree. Sadly there is no shortage of vermin in the industry waiting for this opportunity. You can hear the justification/excuses already...
Quote: Tyman

I agree. Sadly there is no shortage of vermin in the industry waiting for this opportunity. You can hear the justification/excuses already...
All of us here at Brown really need to pipe in and echo my sentiments about non-union pilots replacing union ones until people who are dumb enough to consider this get the freakin' message.

To all of you considering applying for a "management" position here at Brown: You are a Dumb A$$!
Quote: All of us here at Brown really need to pipe in and echo my sentiments about non-union pilots replacing union ones until people who are dumb enough to consider this get the freakin' message.

To all of you considering applying for a "management" position here at Brown: You are a Dumb A$$!
I'll say what everyone is thinking.

I haven't used this word to describe anyone in years but anyone who takes a non-union management flying position at Brown with furloughs on the street is a scab.

Please note I don't consider managers hired before the furlough in the same group.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to