Teterboro or ????

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I've been into Teterboro a couple of times but it's been 5 years or so.

What are some other reasonable options for a King Air 300 if we're driving to Manhatten?

Newark KEWR?

Morristown KMMU?

Linden KLDJ?

Does ope offer more advantages than the others?

Do any of them work against GA?
Teterboro is best for NYC. My second option would probably be Morristown or White Plains. I'd avoid Newark if I were you especially this time of year. I've been number 67 in line for takeoff there before.
King Air 300...consider KCDW Essex County Caldwell, NJ.
Runway 4/22 is 4,500'.
Between TEB and MMU, easy access to I-80 (hence GW bridge).

I have not flown into KCDW, so others may have reasons not to consider this airport.

Otherwise, KTEB is a necessary evil...
I don't think TEB is that bad. Its got a bad rep for whatever reason but there's nothing wrong with the airport, FBOs or ATC delays. Best option for NYC. As mentioned above, Morristown and White plains are also a good options.

I wouldn't mess with EWR or LGA, life is too short for that.

My least favorite airport in that whole area is Monmouth Exec. KBLM. what a hole

cheers
EWR isn't bad...on a Saturday...although that Signature exemplifies all that is wrong with Signature's pricing structure.
Quote: King Air 300...consider KCDW Essex County Caldwell, NJ.
Runway 4/22 is 4,500'.
Between TEB and MMU, easy access to I-80 (hence GW bridge).

I have not flown into KCDW, so others may have reasons not to consider this airport.

Otherwise, KTEB is a necessary evil...
We go into CDW with our 414...it's not a bad drive into The City from there and Avantair has cheap 100LL (for the area).
I lived in Caldwell..the airport is fine but from TEB to there your boss will be fighting RT80 traffic, it could easily add an hour onto his ride from the city already.

Everyones tried every place....and there's a reason TEB is crowded --- location location location.

LGA is another option...we have done real well there for uptown.
I've been into TEB with Meridians and TBM's, it's nothing any pro-pilot should have an issue with. Short ride into downtown as others mentioned.
use KFRG, right out side the city and a quick drive.
Quote: I've been into TEB with Meridians and TBM's, it's nothing any pro-pilot should have an issue with. Short ride into downtown as others mentioned.
Just print out the Dalton departure before you go...
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to