Pinnacle Fast Track

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to
OK so what the new news with a deal with Oklahoma U that if the student passes the 141 course they get hired.... I heard this was just implemented? I heard this at my airline and Im ****ting myself that we are going to start hiring 250 wonders back into this industry.
Quote: OK so what the new news with a deal with Oklahoma U that if the student passes the 141 course they get hired.... I heard this was just implemented? I heard this at my airline and Im ****ting myself that we are going to start hiring 250 wonders back into this industry.
I think they have to have 1000TT and either 100 or 200 multi to do it.
Wow if thats true, thats scary. No interview? Is that what you're saying? That sure is going to lead to some fun people to fly with.
Quote: Wow if thats true, thats scary. No interview? Is that what you're saying? That sure is going to lead to some fun people to fly with.
That's what probation is for
I was told that ATP is apparently guaranteeing interviews for pinnacle if you do the CRJ program. I thought we were doing away with 400hr wonder pilots? If we haven't, we need to.
Quote: I think they have to have 1000TT and either 100 or 200 multi to do it.
Negetive sir, they only need to be sopping wet...
We just got a memo about hiring and the minimums and referrals, they must really be hurting down on nonconnah or beale street, where ever they are now.
Quote: We just got a memo about hiring and the minimums and referrals, they must really be hurting down on nonconnah or beale street, where ever they are now.
Are you able to share at all? Would be greatly appreciated especially regarding the mins
Quote: Negetive sir, they only need to be sopping wet...
I don't mind being wrong, but knowing that I am going to be a new CA flying with "new" folks makes me hate being wrong.
Quote: We just got a memo about hiring and the minimums and referrals, they must really be hurting down on nonconnah or beale street, where ever they are now.
Which are?
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to