Trans States

Subscribe
51  101  141  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  161  201  251  651 
Page 151 of 1091
Go to
so can we list family on continental.. can't figure it out
Quote: Good knowin' you fellas. Last day with my Little Jungle Princess for this guy.

Be easy. Merry Christmas.
<3 <3 <3

On to greener pastures and better pay/appreciation!
Quote: Virgin`s website says 1000 PIC turbine, where is your information coming from?
From the CP's office window with applicants with 4000TT and no PIC.
Quote: Good knowin' you fellas. Last day with my Little Jungle Princess for this guy.

Be easy. Merry Christmas.
God bless!
Quote: so can we list family on continental.. can't figure it out
Pretty sure that it's only on Continental flights that TSA operates.
......so about that FlexSpending account....

Scenario:

Read flex spending site information on what's covered and what's not covered....

Go to Rite Aid

Put things that are covered into my cart

Go to ring up things

Card only covers $25 of the $240 I have in my account....I'm asked to pay the rest.

Yeah, I've had enough, I'm done.
Quote: ......so about that FlexSpending account....

Scenario:

Read flex spending site information on what's covered and what's not covered....

Go to Rite Aid

Put things that are covered into my cart

Go to ring up things

Card only covers $25 of the $240 I have in my account....I'm asked to pay the rest.

Yeah, I've had enough, I'm done.
Quote:
I wish I was kidding.

(Nice use of the Bert Stare B.T.W.)

Walked up with a cart full of band-aids, a humidifier, pregnancy tests, condoms (don't ask), rubbing alcohol. and some first aid kits for the house. Things needed for the sexy zombie apocalypse.

ALL THINGS COVERED UNDER THE RULES OF THE FSA

I went through about 2 hours of trouble researching what was covered and what was NOT covered before I went in.

The amount of time I've spent covering up screw ups by other people this year has been INSANE.

I'm in my 20s and don't know schist about schist and I have a better grasp on reality.

I think I'll be ready for kids sooner than I thought.
For Christmas, this year, I asked Santa to offset the STL 12L localizer antenna 1000ft to the south...
...he said no, but nice try.
Quote: For Christmas, this year, I asked Santa to offset the STL 12L localizer antenna 1000ft to the south...
...he said no, but nice try.

I see what you did there...
51  101  141  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  161  201  251  651 
Page 151 of 1091
Go to