Trans States

Subscribe
125  175  215  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  235  275  325  725 
Page 225 of 1091
Go to
Quote: you know you've basically just told said recruiter who you are.........
Well I mean he DID say it was for "experience only" and stuff...

Either way...c'mon son....
Quote: you know you've basically just told said recruiter who you are.........
And that's how you go from anonymous screen name to real name in less than 60 seconds. Our CP's pretty good about connecting the dots when it comes to information given on APC, so now he definitely knows who you are.

Life's the hardest teacher, she tests you first, then gives you the lesson
No. Bad B200. No Bieber in tsa thread. Even in gif form. Bad hawk.
Quote: And that's how you go from anonymous screen name to real name in less than 60 seconds. Our CP's pretty good about connecting the dots when it comes to information given on APC, so now he definitely knows who you are.

Life's the hardest teacher, she tests you first, then gives you the lesson

You ought to change yours to Honeybadger because you obviously don't care
Quote: No. Bad B200. No Bieber in tsa thread. Even in gif form. Bad hawk.
My apologies, should have known better . Unfortunately beibs is stuck there now I can't edit it unless a mod can delete it or we quickly get to a new page. Here is another shot at a fail .gif:

Quote: My apologies, should have known better . Unfortunately beibs is stuck there now I can't edit it unless a mod can delete it or we quickly get to a new page. Here is another shot at a fail .gif:

Congratulations, now you will never work for Trans States. I mean it seriously. Congrats! As far as interview prep, you won't get much out of it. 5 min interview. Show up and breathe I guess? Here's a good question to help prep you: How many engines should you start before taking the runway?
A) 1
B) 2
C) who cares? I licked HK's and RL's vag's before reporting for duty.
Quote: You ought to change yours to Honeybadger because you obviously don't care

In the paper, the news, every day I am.
Quote: Congratulations, now you will never work for Trans States. I mean it seriously. Congrats! As far as interview prep, you won't get much out of it. 5 min interview. Show up and breathe I guess? Here's a good question to help prep you: How many engines should you start before taking the runway?
A) 1
B) 2
C) who cares? I licked HK's and RL's vag's before reporting for duty.

Hint: Answer A gets you a promotion.
125  175  215  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  235  275  325  725 
Page 225 of 1091
Go to