Trans States

Subscribe
175  225  265  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  285  325  375  775 
Page 275 of 1091
Go to
Quote: That's either photoshopped, or she had recent upgrades...
I'm going with upgrades.

Not that I mind...I'm an ass guy.
And, as tradition dictates, the company lost out on another chance for more flying... Yep, business as usual.
Quote: And, as tradition dictates, the company lost out on another chance for more flying... Yep, business as usual.
All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Freakin inbread Fred O. bragging about Trans states being "free consultants" and talking to American on a weekly basis... If any pilots had an ontime performance on par with his ability to secure flying for Trans states they would have been fu**ed and fired...
Quote: All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Freakin inbread Fred O. bragging about Trans states being "free consultants" and talking to American on a weekly basis... If any pilots had an ontime performance on par with his ability to secure flying for Trans states they would have been fu**ed and fired...
One might say hes done a better job of running an airline into the ground than Marvin R.
Hello everyone. You have not seen me on here before as I am new to APC. I must admit this is a very interesting group with many different viewpoints on the company. There seems to be a great deal of guessing about the future though. That is understandable considering the past ten years in the industry, with all of the ups and downs.

Let me set a few things straight though. There are going to be new hire classes for many months to come at Trans States Airlines. Significant upgrades are also forecast for the upcoming months. AQP will be kicking off for continuing qualification during the month of October, and AQP for Initial, Upgrade and Requal training will be following shortly.

There are many good things happening at this airline. I would challenge everyone on here that has been speculating and complaining to join those of us who are actively trying to improve the Trans States working experience. I am a realist and understand that there are those who are happiest when they are miserable, but I don't think that is the case for everyone. Stop looking back and *****ing about the past, and instead start looking forward and asking how each of us can make things better.
Quote: Hello everyone. You have not seen me on here before as I am new to APC. I must admit this is a very interesting group with many different viewpoints on the company. There seems to be a great deal of guessing about the future though. That is understandable considering the past ten years in the industry, with all of the ups and downs.

Let me set a few things straight though. There are going to be new hire classes for many months to come at Trans States Airlines. Significant upgrades are also forecast for the upcoming months. AQP will be kicking off for continuing qualification during the month of October, and AQP for Initial, Upgrade and Requal training will be following shortly.

There are many good things happening at this airline. I would challenge everyone on here that has been speculating and complaining to join those of us who are actively trying to improve the Trans States working experience. I am a realist and understand that there are those who are happiest when they are miserable, but I don't think that is the case for everyone. Stop looking back and *****ing about the past, and instead start looking forward and asking how each of us can make things better.
Quote: Hello everyone. You have not seen me on here before as I am new to APC. I must admit this is a very interesting group with many different viewpoints on the company. There seems to be a great deal of guessing about the future though. That is understandable considering the past ten years in the industry, with all of the ups and downs.

What's your title in management?
Why should it matter? Assuming you are right, I care enough to be researching what everyone is thinking and worrying about, and spend time and effort getting good information to anyone who really wants it.

Assuming you are wrong, I am someone who is less worried about what happened at this airline ten years ago, and is more interested in what is happening now, and planned for the future. Either way, I am not on here trashing anyone and instead I am trying to be upbuilding for everyone. I am guessing that many are not used to this, but I'm not going away so you better acclimate rapidly.

I believe my 2 furlough letters might say otherwise. Especially when you consider the fact that the boys on the 3rd floor in STL have said repeatedly they have NO interest in 50 seat flying anymore. (big reason I didn't return) I believe this American flying that just got dished out to other places proves that. But hey staying positive hopefully things do turn in a good direction. Good luck fellas.

Quote: What's your title in management?
My first thought.

175  225  265  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  285  325  375  775 
Page 275 of 1091
Go to