TMC- Travel Management Company

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 120
Go to
Quote: Slightly off kilter - but what are the higher end properties?

USMCFLYR
Conrad (by Hilton), Four Seasons, and Fairmont are a solid step up and found world wide. Unfortuantely, Four Seasons and Fairmont have rewards programs that only work on their properties. If you rack up a lot of Hilton points (embassy, doubletree, hampton) you can burn them at Conrad for a little luxury vacay.
Quote: Conrad (by Hilton), Four Seasons, and Fairmont are a solid step up and found world wide. Unfortuantely, Four Seasons and Fairmont have rewards programs that only work on their properties. If you rack up a lot of Hilton points (embassy, doubletree, hampton) you can burn them at Conrad for a little luxury vacay.
The highlighted properties are the most popular in my office along with Hilton Garden Inns. Marriott being second. I've been very happy with the properties that I have stayed at in the past few months. In my prior job I mostly stayed at Marriott Residence Inns and enjoyed my stays. Finding rooms 'in-rate' can be tough sometimes though. The places that I stay at now are certainly nicer than 99% where I stayed in during my military career!

USMCFLYR
Are they hiring? Bases, pay , schedule?
I heard about 5 months ago that they were hiring. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but you are home based, around $50K, and 15/13.
Any word on timeline for getting on with TMC? Getting an interview, hereing back on results? Thanks.
I did the phone interview on 11/15 I think? Had the interview 11/22, was hired on 12/13 I think? and got the class date just prior to Christmas. They are all very busy over there, but super nice. They are all wearing a lot of hats. Looking forward to class this month!
Quote: I did the phone interview on 11/15 I think? Had the interview 11/22, was hired on 12/13 I think? and got the class date just prior to Christmas. They are all very busy over there, but super nice. They are all wearing a lot of hats. Looking forward to class this month!
What type of mins are they looking for? Their website does not post it...
mins
Quote: What type of mins are they looking for? Their website does not post it...
When I talked to a manager, he said the mins were at least 2,500 TT because of insurance. I can't remember what the rest was....

But if you are interested in the company then send in your resume and let the company tell you, "thanks but no thanks"; better than assuming it is a "No" and sending them nothing.
Do they still pay by the hour/flight/day or whatever it was, with no minimum guarantee? I seem to remember somewhat of an exodus when something like this happened.
Yea that's how they pay you... by the day. If you are assigned to an aircraft and available to fly, you get paid for that day. It caused a lot of resentment, but not an exodus. If pilots had a better place to go, they were already there.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 120
Go to