Youngest Captain for B757, B767, B777 and B747

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 11
Go to
I became a B727 Capt for ATA at 36,and a B757 Capt at 38,where's my walker.
When we had the Delta Express operation in MCO, there were a lot of Captains in the early 30 range. Maybe even some in the late 20's. And yes DEX was mainline.
Quote: And yes DEX was mainline.
Glad you made that clear. Ego perhaps? Must have been hard on you to fly around with Express on the fuselage.
Quote: When we had the Delta Express operation in MCO, there were a lot of Captains in the early 30 range. Maybe even some in the late 20's. And yes DEX was mainline.
yeah..those little jets used to get caught in my wheels!!!!
young 747 captains
I've heard urban legands about 25-yr old whale captains at SAA (South African) in the '70's.

and it might have been true..
Quote: Glad you made that clear. Ego perhaps? Must have been hard on you to fly around with Express on the fuselage.

I'd be making it clear as well if I had the Power Puff girls pained on the tail.
The Sep. 06 issue of "Professional Pilot" magazine says the following about one of their writters. (See page 12)
"Brent Holman began flying at age 12 and was fortunate enough to become a major airline captain at age 23. These days he's a Florida based senior check airman for a US-based major airline, where he has also held a variety of flightcrew and operations management positions."

I don't know what airplane he was Captain of at age 23, but at a major airline it does'nt get any younger than that.
Age`n captains
Lab Rat
It is your fault that i sit here in my living room, laughing hard all alone...
he he...
Have a good day
Quote: Lab Rat
It is your fault that i sit here in my living room, laughing hard all alone...
he he...
Have a good day
Helo,

Thanks, glad I provide some humor.

Good day to you too.
Quote: Capt. Max...... at Brown. The youngest ever on the whale. 24 I believe
I hit 73 captain at Delta at 28 back in 1998, could have held captain on the -88 at 29 but didn't bid it. Got carded on my first CA IOE overnight. Whole crew thought that was pretty funny.

There are two of us here today at DAL who are 36 and CA on the 88.

FWIW

BF
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 11
Go to