FedEx TA Voting Poll

Subscribe
View Poll Results: FedEx Pilots: How did you vote on the new TA?
I voted YES
85.03%
I voted NO
5.88%
I will not vote
1.07%
I can't vote (non-member)
8.02%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 17
Go to
I voted yes as soon as I could log on. Thanks NC and MEC for all the hard work. Also thanks to all the pilots who spent time with their families and brought this contract to us sooner. We finally were able to tip the scales against the "independent contractors" who flew extra and spat in our faces.
This baby is a passin' ö
I'm going to guess that it passes with 84% of the vote.
Pass by 85% for my $$$$. And anybody not voting AT ALL needs a blanket party.
Jawohl
Voted yessireeBob here. Who is the steaming pile of turd who refuses to vote?
""I voted yes today.
Don't really like it all but I support the efforts of the MEC and negoationing guys. If they had the support of the Captains we would have gotten a better deal but they didn't so we get what we get. Hopefully next time around guys will step up sooner and we won't have another 7.5 year deal.
Thanks to the F/Os that stood up and got us what we got.""

Excellent remark, we have a lot captains who flew draft and volunteer .
I don't like the TA Either, and I have not decided to vote yes, after reading the document and how we cave in at the very last minute.
How every good deal does not kick in until Jan 2008, including the B fund.
Voted today, needed help from home. Left my ALPA card on my desk. Asked wife to ask (kid) to look for Daddy's card on desk, couldn't find it. Sent (older) kid to look, no can find. Ask wife to check mail for ballot (ballet??) and found ALPA number there. Voted. Moving on. Will find ALPA card right where I said it was when I get home.
I voted yes. The alternative--new NC and more months at the old rates don't make sense.
90% will vote. 97.5% will ratify.
You have to cut the grass everyday after you come from your out and back and eat the MEM CATHERING.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 17
Go to