Application window @ jetBlue (Sep 1-10, 2011)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
ATP and 1500 hours of which 500 must be in fixed wing aircraft

Plus the usual passport, medical FCC etc.
Quote:
This will also be my third time. Oh well, they say "the third times the charm". I hope so. :-)
Just curious, when you say this is your third time.., I'm taking this to mean that this is your third application window? I guess what I'm asking is.., is there a trick to "submitting" your app? I've created a profile and filled in all the info. The only thing I have left to do is upload my documents. Is there anything more one must do to "submit" an application? Is there any confirmation once you do? Thanks guys.
On Sept 1 when the window opens... you must submit all of your info. If this is agian for you... do it again. If its the first time good luck. ! Everyone! Must submit if you wish to be considered Sept 1-10.

If you do not submit/resubmit in this window you will not be considered for an interview.
Quote: **~~ALL APPLICANTS~~**

Must apply in this sept `1-10 window. Even if you have already applied. This is a purge of the system. They did it in 07'. It sucks... But if you want to be considered you must re-apply.

The 3rd app worked for me...
In case I wasn't clear, see above^^
Any thoughts on small-jet corporate applicants? Would a no-121 timer stand a chance at getting an interview?
Yes... you don't know if you don't apply!

but seriously... we hire from all over the spectrum 10,000pic... 0pic... 121, 135, interns... heavy guys, military. Just put your stuff in if you wanna work here, you'll find out if you have a chance pretty quick.
Quote: Any thoughts on small-jet corporate applicants? Would a no-121 timer stand a chance at getting an interview?
A guy in our class was all 91/135. No 121 at all. In fact jetblue has hired a lot lately.

The 91/135 guys are used to giving exceptional 1 on 1 service in the corporate world and jetBlue loves that.
Great! Thanks for the responses. I was planning to throw my hat in the ring, at least now I know it won't be as long a shot as I had feared.
We have 2 corporate guys in our new hire class. Definitely not uncommon around here.
Quick question.... if I put in an application during the open window in Sept how long would it be to interview(if even considered)? Have a few obligations coming up but also don't want to miss out on the open window. Thanks!!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to