LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook for MacBook Pro

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Cant say definitively how the other competitors fare against LogTen Pro. However, I can say that it has been a godsend, from the way you can log flights, limits, trip pairings, run detailed reports (airlineapps.com, 8710, etc), pilot/aircraft type time, etc. Made my life SOOO much easier. Additionally with cloud syncing I can log the time on my EFB (iPad) or on my iPhone I can expect the times to automatically show up on either device (real lifesaver if I lose one) and I can also publish my logbook via their servers so I can save it to PDF version for my laptop or even print it (in a number of logbook formats).

I really like this product, and its constantly adding features.

Downside? Yes...there are a few areas where I wish they would automatically set up as opposed to having to develop a sub-routine...like 6 months approach currency, PIC privileges (each cat/class - landings, night, etc), and a few others.
Yep been using it for several years... very happy... have been some periodic updates... I run it on my mac book pro and my iPhone
Anyone else p***ed off at this new subscription based service...$6.99/month! I'm sick of Noah trying to milk more money out of his loyal customers.
If I may ask an "old guy" question. I have the LTP package version I bought on my iPhone as well as on my iPad. I want to purchase LTP for my macbook air. If I do that will I understand that the Macbook will Sync up all of my times from my iPad to the macbook? I do not have to re-enter all of my flight times correct? thanks
On LTP, is there a way to do a "search" on how many hours of night time i may have on a particular aircraft (I know to select aircraft type first)? Or do I have to go into each flight and count it one flight at a time?
Quote: If I may ask an "old guy" question. I have the LTP package version I bought on my iPhone as well as on my iPad. I want to purchase LTP for my macbook air. If I do that will I understand that the Macbook will Sync up all of my times from my iPad to the macbook? I do not have to re-enter all of my flight times correct? thanks
As far as I know, it will. I went Mac LT10 then iPad/iPhone with no problems. Email Coradine for help.

Quote: On LTP, is there a way to do a "search" on how many hours of night time i may have on a particular aircraft (I know to select aircraft type first)? Or do I have to go into each flight and count it one flight at a time?
Look into "Smart Groups" and you can pull it off. I found it "counter-intuitive" at first. Ended up using the trial and error method to get any real results.

Harnessing the power of Smart Groups on LogTen Pro X for Mac / Tips & Tricks ? LogTen Pro X for Mac / Knowledge Base - Coradine Aviation Support
Quote: Anyone else p***ed off at this new subscription based service...$6.99/month! I'm sick of Noah trying to milk more money out of his loyal customers.
Nope. I never begrudge anyone for asking people to pay for a quality product that requires constant updating to work with changing devices.
Quote: As far as I know, it will. I went Mac LT10 then iPad/iPhone with no problems. Email Coradine for help.

Look into "Smart Groups" and you can pull it off. I found it "counter-intuitive" at first. Ended up using the trial and error method to get any real results.

Harnessing the power of Smart Groups on LogTen Pro X for Mac / Tips & Tricks ? LogTen Pro X for Mac / Knowledge Base - Coradine Aviation Support
If you want time by type just go into the reports and print the summary for pilotcredentials.com - no need to mess with smart groups
Do you guys still keep paper logs as a backup, or go entirely digital?
Quote: Do you guys still keep paper logs as a backup, or go entirely digital?
If you're that paranoid about losing your data, just print up a new page every time you fill one up.

You can also email yourself the data file.

Or just do regular backups of your computer...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to