FedEx 767, more traction...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 16
Go to
Quote: Really have to agree with boxhauler. You have crossed a line Gunter, and should apologize. Way beyond the pale.
You're both assuming something dark. I am not referring to anything like that. The apology should come from you, not me.

Have you not noticed that when the MD11 fleet has an emphasis item the FOM and training changes for all fleets? Even if it doesn't apply to anyone else.
Quote: You're both assuming something dark. I am not referring to anything like that. The apology should come from you, not me.

Have you not noticed that when the MD11 fleet has an emphasis item the FOM and training changes for all fleets? Even if it doesn't apply to anyone else.
I agree, lets call him "micro-penis"
Nothing useful in this post.....
Quote: You're both assuming something dark. I am not referring to anything like that. The apology should come from you, not me.

Perhaps not, but that is how it came across.
My words should have been better chosen considering the risk of being misunderstood.
Quote: Obviously, you don't work for FedEx.
I do, but not in the flight department.

Maybe in the past. I offer the "LRN guide" as proof that the 777 fleet and it's asinine policy masterminds are the new torch bearers.
Yeah, but we didn't hire them right off of the street as far as I can see. They are the same primadonnas that have been here forever on other aircraft.
Quote: Maybe in the past. I offer the "LRN guide" as proof that the 777 fleet and it's asinine policy masterminds are the new torch bearers.
Is there a problem with the LRN? And do you think the "asinine policy masterminds" on the 777 forced that LRN down the throat of MD-11 Standards? I think the MD-11 bubbas decided they liked it and altered for themselves.

As and aside, I remember recurrent training recently where JR (of MD fame) lectured ALL the fleets on the approved MD landing technique. That was some useful information for us non-MD types.

MG2
Quote: Is there a problem with the LRN? And do you think the "asinine policy masterminds" on the 777 forced that LRN down the throat of MD-11 Standards? I think the MD-11 bubbas decided they liked it and altered for themselves.

As and aside, I remember recurrent training recently where JR (of MD fame) lectured ALL the fleets on the approved MD landing technique. That was some useful information for us non-MD types.

MG2

Yes, there is a problem with the new Long Range Nav checklist. We've operated fine without one for 20+ yrs. If you don't know this stuff you shouldn't be out over the water.

Next up we'll be doing page counts on the spare pubs bags. Just to keep our attention level up of course.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 16
Go to