UPS Worldport expansion costs planes/jobs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to
No clue at all
Quote: Any reason behind the need for Sim and Ground Instructors, and new/more FQS in PANC?
Not enough guys on furlough
Quote: I believe a lot of FQS's would like to have seen the card effort succeed.
Obviously the majority of them didn't think so. Just think of it, we could have put this issue to rest once and for all. This relationship only exists to exert control, intimidation, and continual harassment. I just want the jobs now and you guys keep the bodies!
Quote: I believe a lot of FQS's would like to have seen the card effort succeed.
LOL. Yeah, didn't you announce on here that recalls were imminent in April and also that you heard from your management buddies that the card drive succeeded.

Hahaha. Seriously, how much longer are you going to keep up this charade that you are retired FQS with inside info?? Hahaha
Quote: I've flown with some of these "highly qualified" individuals and I would argue that UPS HAD a enviable safety record despite the presence of FQS's
That's a Bingo!
Actually, I was informed that the cars effort only failed by a few votes. The real issue was job classification of the FQS
Quote: We'll make sure crew scheduling puts you on the oldest airplane for your next Commercial DH
I'm not sure what your point is here.
Obviously not enough of them. It's such a shame. I was so excited when I heard the card drive was "successful".
Quote: I just want the jobs now and you guys keep the bodies!
That's all I ever wanted in the first place. I just put on the game face so they would come over. If I would have thought that stapling their butt to the bottom would still get them to come over, I'd have preferred that. That's where they belong.
What's are the "FQS's"? Can they jumpseat? are they in cass? If they are what should we look for?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to