Executive Airshare

Subscribe
100  150  190  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  210  250 
Page 200 of 253
Go to
Quote: Honest question. I interviewed in April and it went well. Got a call 1.5 weeks later from AF offering me the job except that there was no position at the moment. Something they weren't expecting happened internally and he thought it was only going to be a 1-3 month wait until something opened up.

I got a message from him on Friday. I couldn't call him back and will do so tomorrow, but it sounded like he was just checking in/touching base. It did sound like they might be running a class in June. This was for a Phenom 100 PIC slot.

Currently I've been at a regional for 3 years now and am very close to upgrade. I'm 24 away right now. I don't know what to do anymore. I know there have been improvements with the pay scale and 10-5, but it still seems to lag behind other fractional companies. I do want to go to a legacy in a few years and this is PIC time here albeit 135 and not 121. I don't hate my airline and have wanted to get into corporate, but it's one of those deals you won't know until you do it...

Any insight or advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated it. Thank you very much.
If you are that close to upgrade, just stay!
Quote: Honest question. I interviewed in April and it went well. Got a call 1.5 weeks later from AF offering me the job except that there was no position at the moment. Something they weren't expecting happened internally and he thought it was only going to be a 1-3 month wait until something opened up.

I got a message from him on Friday. I couldn't call him back and will do so tomorrow, but it sounded like he was just checking in/touching base. It did sound like they might be running a class in June. This was for a Phenom 100 PIC slot.

Currently I've been at a regional for 3 years now and am very close to upgrade. I'm 24 away right now. I don't know what to do anymore. I know there have been improvements with the pay scale and 10-5, but it still seems to lag behind other fractional companies. I do want to go to a legacy in a few years and this is PIC time here albeit 135 and not 121. I don't hate my airline and have wanted to get into corporate, but it's one of those deals you won't know until you do it...

Any insight or advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated it. Thank you very much.
Side stepping is a bad career move. Stick it out and apply for the "real" job. Whatever that is to you.

I wouldn't leave the regional for a Phenom 100 job when you are that close to upgrade. That's a bad move Maverick....
Current Home Basing??
Just saw on the quick take that HOU is a home base. Is this true? Does any one know of what aircraft are coming open? I have 350 SIC in the 300 if that were to count. I have about 3300 TT 2100 PIC Typed in the G200 and H25B.
Quote: Just saw on the quick take that HOU is a home base. Is this true? Does any one know of what aircraft are coming open? I have 350 SIC in the 300 if that were to count. I have about 3300 TT 2100 PIC Typed in the G200 and H25B.
True, but I don't think we are currently hiring into that base at this time. Best thing to do is apply online and see what happens.
Any news of expanding and opening new bases and what they might be? Possibly PHX/SDL or DEN/APA...?
Quote: Any news of expanding and opening new bases and what they might be? Possibly PHX/SDL or DEN/APA...?
They are not expanding.
Quote: They are not expanding.
Got it, thanks wildcat.
Quote: Just saw on the quick take that HOU is a home base. Is this true? Does any one know of what aircraft are coming open? I have 350 SIC in the 300 if that were to count. I have about 3300 TT 2100 PIC Typed in the G200 and H25B.
You are better off!

Quote: Any news of expanding and opening new bases and what they might be? Possibly PHX/SDL or DEN/APA...?
You also are better off!!
Quote: You are better off!

You also are better off!!
I've been here for several years and enjoy the job, the people and the aircraft. Sounds like you've got a personal grudge for some reason.

Time to move on maybe? say bye 727
100  150  190  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  210  250 
Page 200 of 253
Go to