CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
71  121  161  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  181  221  271 
Page 171 of 541
Go to
Quote: How would you say the quality of life is Commut Air. Also, what is upgrade time for someone who has the 1000 121 SIC
'Bout 5pm on your first day of Indoc.

@BoozHound @SinROC
Quote: 'Bout 5pm on your first day of Indoc.

@BoozHound @SinROC

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Recruiter today said that upgrade is at about 13 months. Can anyone on the line confirm or refute? Does this include all qualified pilots? That is, are qualified pilots upgrading sooner?
Quote: Recruiter today said that upgrade is at about 13 months. Can anyone on the line confirm or refute? Does this include all qualified pilots? That is, are qualified pilots upgrading sooner?
We just had someone upgrade at 12 months with prior time. Besides the last class we haven't had too many guys recently come in the door with prior 121 time, so it's hard to tell. If you have about 500 hours coming in, I would anticipate an upgrade in about 12 months.
Interview this week, seriously debating leaving the 135 world for. From what I understand, commuters are given 4 hotels a month. How does that work if you're on reserve? From what I've read, reserve time is about 4 months and obviously you'll need someplace to stay if commuting in for reserve. Crash pad? Thanks!
Quote: How long does it take to go from a CommutAir FO to a UAL FO?
Nobody knows. And it will always change.
Quote: Recruiter today said that upgrade is at about 13 months. Can anyone on the line confirm or refute? Does this include all qualified pilots? That is, are qualified pilots upgrading sooner?
Well I just learned that our most junior pilot in the company took a March upgrade. That individual was in a January new hire class.
Quote: Well I just learned that our most junior pilot in the company took a March upgrade. That individual was in a January new hire class.
Jan 2016 or 2015?
If you came on through the CPP program, took the Hogan and HR interview, and a year later were able to get on with United off-the-street, would you then have to retake the Hogan and interview?

I feel like while you CAN go to UA outside of your flow, it may be more difficult to do at C5 than another carrier because UA would be reluctant to pull pilots from one of their feeders earlier than scheduled...just my opinion though.
Quote: Well I just learned that our most junior pilot in the company took a March upgrade. That individual was in a January new hire class.
Awesome. I had just heard the same thing from a friend, but you're now the first to corroborate that.
71  121  161  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  181  221  271 
Page 171 of 541
Go to