CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
278  328  368  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  388  428  478 
Page 378 of 541
Go to
Anymore detz on the CP call? Other than flushing toilets lol
Quote: Anymore detz on the CP call? Other than flushing toilets lol
Didn't get in on the call, but did have a sit down with CP recently. Nothing too exciting. A number of TAs in talks to improve QOL on the scheduling side, looking into new hiring bonus structure, no word on retention bonuses or pay across the board. He couldn't comment to specifics, so take it for what you will.
Quote: Didn't get in on the call, but did have a sit down with CP recently. Nothing too exciting. A number of TAs in talks to improve QOL on the scheduling side, looking into new hiring bonus structure, no word on retention bonuses or pay across the board. He couldn't comment to specifics, so take it for what you will.
Thanks for the info
Quote: Thanks for the info
Anyone heard anymore info on the first 300 draw down? Is it still happening? Or pushbck another month?
Not heard anything on a draw down. I must have missed the memo.
There are about 170 open trips for pilots next month. Probably see another 300% announcement in the near future.
Quote: There are about 170 open trips for pilots next month. Probably see another 300% announcement in the near future.
Are most of them on the dash or erj? Starting training next month, wondering what are my chances for the erj
Quote: Anyone heard anymore info on the first 300 draw down? Is it still happening? Or pushbck another month?
Was supposed to happen this month. Still 21 planes on the D085.
It looks like they did a test flight on a 300 yesterday up in Canada.
Quote: Are most of them on the dash or erj? Starting training next month, wondering what are my chances for the erj
The open time doesn't really determine how many pilots get awarded the 145 as new hires. The biggest determining factor is your seniority in your class along with company needs. Hopefully now that the training backlog as cleared, they'll start awarding more new hires the 145.
Quote: Are most of them on the dash or erj? Starting training next month, wondering what are my chances for the erj
Backtoregionals is mostly correct. However, this seems to be a very reactionary company, meaning the whole "planning ahead" thing doesn't always go very well. If they see a staffing need pop up, I imagine they would respond by placing a significant portion of the next class in that area. Just my guess.

To answer your question, the largest group of open time trips belongs to EWR ERJ FO. All jet growth is going to EWR for the foreseeable future. Take that for what it's worth.
278  328  368  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  388  428  478 
Page 378 of 541
Go to