FedEx training letter

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I went to check on the training letter and it says it is unavailble and Crew Staffing is working on it. Any idea what this means? New bid on the way?
Quote: I went to check on the training letter and it says it is unavailble and Crew Staffing is working on it. Any idea what this means? New bid on the way?
I tried to look at the training letter a few days ago and it was unavailable.
Quote: I went to check on the training letter and it says it is unavailble and Crew Staffing is working on it. Any idea what this means? New bid on the way?
What I heard is new curriculums for the new year, and they want to reschedule the first couple classes in each track, so if there are problems, they can be fixed before more students enter the schoolhouse. Words from a training scheduler, so it should be fairly accurate.
Quote: What I heard is new curriculums for the new year ...
In training now and can confirm "major" changes in syllabi and footprints. MD-11 will get much shorter with less ground school and a few less sims...."here's the books and LMS/CBT's, see you in the box." Instructors are saying it should be interesting...YMMV
Quote: Instructors are saying it should be interesting...YMMV
Why are they saying it should be interesting? Are our MD-11's harder to learn than UPS's or World's? Are their pilots better than us? Why does it take us so much longer to create an MD-11 pilot than those other two airlines?
Quote: Why .....
I would guess it's a larger change than just a "tweak" in the I/T/U program(s) for both the instructors and students ... i.e. instruction involved, presented material vs. on-line self-help, # of instructors required, event(s) flow...etc
I just received a VIPS notification of a change in training date (757)... pushed back almost three months, although I cannot look at the exact date as the training letter is unavailable.
Airbus notification moved back 2.5 months.
The letter is available now.
Quote: In training now and can confirm "major" changes in syllabi and footprints. MD-11 will get much shorter with less ground school and a few less sims...."here's the books and LMS/CBT's, see you in the box." Instructors are saying it should be interesting...YMMV
It's all about the "Benjamin's".....
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to