Crew Cars

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 13
Go to
Millionaire Tallahassee has a BMW 535i.
Quote: Millionaire Tallahassee has a BMW 535i.
Same with Albany.
Waupaca, WS. (KPCZ) Ex-police Impala with government plates. I had a "real" biker and his chick giving me the stink eye as I pulled up at a convenience store. Must of thought I was "The Man".

The "other" crew car in Aurora, IL. (KARR). Late model Honda Accord

Manhattan, KS. A Daewoo with speed dimples.....like a golf ball, or it was in a hail storm.

Guymon, OK. Another ex- police interceptor......steers in two directions while going straight....life is an adventure, so is your trip to lunch.

Another ex police Crown Vic story. Don't have a pic but went to Humphrey's County, TN (0M5). Middle of no where Tenn, had to disconnect the battery when parking the car. There was a short in the car's electrical system that drained the battery when it was parked without the engine running. Of course the A/C was broke during 90 degree heat in August. Interesting day to say the least.
This might possibly be the best thread on this entire site.
Quote: This might possibly be the best thread on this entire site.
I should have taken pictures of crew cars in the past. Flying a King Air puts you in some smaller airports.
Millionaire in KAEX has a Jag and a Mercedes E350....and the best daily lunch specials.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 13
Go to