Silver Airways

Subscribe
210  260  300  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  320  360  410 
Page 310 of 683
Go to
Quote: If you ain't 1st you're last~ Ricky Bobby

I think Air Whiskey, Compass, Horizon, SkyWest, ExpressJet, CommutAir, Piedmont, PSA, Pinnacle,and Mesa have a better contract compared to Silver.

So, in the words of Reese Bobby, "you can be 4th, 5th, 6th, hell you can even be 10th...
Air Whiskey is #1, per stats, not per my opinion.
Quote: Your first regional huh?
2nd. First was TSA. Hence the "I love your username" because that was my first, and I knew the contract sucked. I read it almost cover to cover skimming thru the boring stuff and detailed through the important stuff.
Quote: Air Whiskey is #1, per stats, not per my opinion.
Fair enough... Out of curiosity, who is your #1 in your opinion since Silver is #2?
Quote: No, it wasn't. We get a 2:1 duty rig, cancellation pay, "good boy" pay from UAL on the Cleveland routes, etc... Do I dare list more positives? Sure, we don't have the HIGHEST PAY for a regional airline, but so what? It's not the lowest. We have 75hr guarantee, and a lot of reserve guys that I've talked to on the B1900 fly closer to 90hrs, by choice. A few guys this past month have flown 102+hrs. That right there is more than most regionals.
That's funny... 'cause none of the reserve guys I've talked to fly that much. Most of 'em sit around all month patiently awaiting their allowance from the 727574upsStickyFingerKnuckleChildren fund.

However, I will agree that Silver is a step up from our alma mater.
Quote: If you ain't 1st you're last~ Ricky Bobby
We have our very own Ricky Bobby. He likes to go fast. Real fast.

Quote: That's funny... 'cause none of the reserve guys I've talked to fly that much. Most of 'em sit around all month patiently awaiting their allowance from the 727574upsStickyFingerKnuckleChildren fund.

However, I will agree that Silver is a step up from our alma mater.
That doesn't make sense... There is a captain I talked to in recurrency this past week that flew 103hrs last month... He was telling me some FO's were doing the same.
Quote: That doesn't make sense... There is a captain I talked to in recurrency this past week that flew 103hrs last month... He was telling me some FO's were doing the same.
He pulled your leg.... just like the person that convinced you the laungauge in a one hundred and some page cba was "2nd Best in the whole industry"
Quote: He pulled your leg.... just like the person that convinced you the laungauge in a one hundred and some page cba was "2nd Best in the whole industry"
You talk to your mother that way, too?
Silver's CBA is pathetic, it is about as big as our winter ops handout we got to carry with us last winter. You need to get out more sir, silver is a joke.
Y'all dudes need to change your avatars...

Confusing.

Also....more ex waterski dudes here than I thought...
210  260  300  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  320  360  410 
Page 310 of 683
Go to