Silver Airways

Subscribe
218  268  308  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  328  368  418 
Page 318 of 683
Go to
Quote: @Carl

I've decided ill stay but only for 1900 Captain in DUJ. How's that sound to you?
Suit yourself. With your seniority, I'd take something a with a little more culture.
Wait...so does this mean I won?
Quote: Wait...so does this mean I won?
Well technically we don't know as it is uncertain if he got the job.
Quote: Suit yourself. With your seniority, I'd take something a with a little more culture.
You're all the culture I need.
I want my money....
Quote: @Carl

I've decided ill stay but only for 1900 Captain in DUJ. How's that sound to you?
I changed my preferential for the 1900 upgrade, but not holding my breath.

Quote: I want my money....
There's a gay strip club that put an ad in the paper here that's hiring for dancers.
Quote: There's a gay strip club that put an ad in the paper here that's hiring for dancers.
I'm the one who suggested putting the ad in the paper. We need more help here on the weekends, gets hard being the only brotha working on Friday-Sunday.

Niche market ya know?
Quote: I'm the one who suggested putting the ad in the paper. We need more help here on the weekends, gets hard being the only brotha working on Friday-Sunday.

Niche market ya know?
No doubt. Still trying to decide what to do with all the cash I made there. Porsche or Ferrari? The wife doesn't like my side job.
Quote: No doubt. Still trying to decide what to do with all the cash I made there. Porsche or Ferrari? The wife doesn't like my side job.
Eh just bought the Mustang off one night of private dances. Older chicks seem to love me on Sundays...weird.
I'm honestly thinking of creating a "rent a puppy" business. I would rent puppy's to guys who aren't as lucky with the ladies as I am. They use the dog to score the clam.

Who's in?
218  268  308  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  328  368  418 
Page 318 of 683
Go to