Silver Airways

Subscribe
245  295  335  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  355  395  445 
Page 345 of 683
Go to
Quote: Believe it when you see it.

I put as much faith in that as the rumor that Ed was gone....
I agree, I thought the Ed Knapp thing was official though. As I understood it, this information was disseminated by the union. I could be wrong though...
At least 20 minutes of last weeks conference call was spent praising union officials for getting rid of EK. Too bad I'm flying today I'd love to hear them talk about his return
Well, it's the 4th of July... and if IIRC, PL said the staffing bid would be out sometime this week before the 4th.

Quote: Well, it's the 4th of July... and if IIRC, PL said the staffing bid would be out sometime this week before the 4th.

Did you get the email telling us to update our "Pref Bid" we have on file. Maybe that is it ... Lol
Quote: Did you get the email telling us to update our "Pref Bid" we have on file. Maybe that is it ... Lol
Thats because of the mass exodus of FO's leaving...
Quote: Thats because of the mass exodus of FO's leaving...
They are getting their atp's and leavin.
How much actual FO attrition is being seen? Also, how reasonable would it be with said attrition to get GNV as a domicile for a new hire.
Quote: How much actual FO attrition is being seen? Also, how reasonable would it be with said attrition to get GNV as a domicile for a new hire.
Actual? Apocalyptic.

GNV? Probably do-able if you get the SAAB
Quote: Well, it's the 4th of July... and if IIRC, PL said the staffing bid would be out sometime this week before the 4th.
Just a thought. With the FO's leaving, junior Captains may not benefit from a staffing bid at this time. SOMEBODY has to sit right.
Quote: Just a thought. With the FO's leaving, junior Captains may not benefit from a staffing bid at this time. SOMEBODY has to sit right.

Unless there's growth NOBODY benefits from a staffing bid.
245  295  335  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  355  395  445 
Page 345 of 683
Go to