Silver Airways

Subscribe
254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 683
Go to
Quote: They...umm...fixed the glitch bro
Great! Do I have a meeting with the Bob's too?!?
Quote: Great! Do I have a meeting with the Bob's too?!?
Monday at 12:30 yes.
Quote: Three fingers, brudda, tree

Dang it. I'm not cool, and I'm not even good at being a nerd.
LOL this place sucks, 240 pilots to fill 224 spots. Scotty 16 to beam up!
Quote:
LOL this place sucks, 240 pilots to fill 224 spots. Scotty 16 to beam up!

Yep that's why a lot of FOs like myself will be disappointed when we can't upgrade now, many like myself will bail. DECs can't be bumped down.
Quote: Yep that's why a lot of FOs like myself will be disappointed when we can't upgrade now, many like myself will bail. DECs can't be bumped down.
DECs can't be bumped down? I'm one of them and I'm not so sure about that. People will have displacement rights, so I guess it just depends on how the numbers work out. On a different note, I heard that our CP just hired a street captain on the Saab. Confirmed by our illustrious union!
Quote: I heard that our CP just hired a street captain on the Saab. Confirmed by our illustrious union!
DECs can only be bumped down due to displacements, like you said. And if this street captain thing is true, then that's just plain (no pun intended) bullsh!t. There might as well be no seniority list here because apparently it doesn't mean anything...
Kinda sucks I don't get to be part of the staffing bid (will still be in training when the due date comes up). Oh well... there's always next year, right?!

Side note... Looking at the revised seniority list theres 3 "new hires" added... anyone know what plane these so far 3 new hires are going into?

EDIT: Side note #2... How many street hire captains WON'T meet the 1000hr Part 121 time new requirement at Silver?
Quote: DECs can only be bumped down due to displacements, like you said. And if this street captain thing is true, then that's just plain (no pun intended) bullsh!t. There might as well be no seniority list here because apparently it doesn't mean anything...
One thing it should mean is: bypass pay for everyone. At least, those who have 1000 hours of Part 121 time (i.e. those who meet the new regs for 121 PIC) should be getting bypass pay if this individual hits the line as a CA. Put in your bids for CA now if you have the quals. Then you have something to argue when you file the grievance for promoting out of seniority order.
To answer my own post above on the new hires... " EDIT: answered my own question asking someone in training... 4 new hires into the Saab starting soon, and another class of new hires around 6ish after that, also for the Saab... NO BEECH FOR YOU!"
254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 683
Go to