Silver Airways

Subscribe
399  449  489  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  509  549  599 
Page 499 of 683
Go to
I haven't seen anything either. Last one I saw was the fire extinguisher as well. Can you copy and paste the contents here?
I think the company is getting smart and starting to direct their emails to only the parties involved (not the entire pilot group, which usually results in dragged out conference calls)... Apparently there was also an email sent out about dual qualifying the DECs recently, but I'd guess that one was only sent to the Saab DECs. So i'll bet this TDY email was only sent to the CLE folk maybe, considering most of those guys/girls are TDYs.
Silver Airways
If you are going to be displaced from your base and TDY'd as a result of the SSB, it pertains to you. If not, I guess the Company is being selective about those who got the email, as sandrich postulated.
Yea, I mean I reset my password and all, and even tested emails to/from my personal account, and never got the above mentioned emails. But check your personal accounts people, the union just copied and sent everything to there in case your email is inop.
Quote: Yea, I mean I reset my password and all, and even tested emails to/from my personal account, and never got the above mentioned emails. But check your personal accounts people, the union just copied and sent everything to there in case your email is inop.
Yeah my email works fine but I did not receive the email the union just copied and sent. From the company I mean... Obviously got the union one.
If they only sent it to tdy people I wouldn't be one to get it either.

It's an important email though
Quote: HAHAHAHA this! This guy is officially the Shy of Silver.
Now now now, there is only one me! My title cannot be used unless $ royalties are directed this way.
Quote: Now now now, there is only one me! My title cannot be used unless $ royalties are directed this way.
Can I take the position of manager? I only ask for 10% of the royalties and the exclusive rights to ShyGuy merchandise...
new hire ac assignment/base
I have a interview coming up with Silver Airways, what are the aircraft assignment and new hires getting. My personal preference would be the Saab out of IAD. How hard is it to get the preference I want right out of training with Silver Airways.
Quote: I have a interview coming up with Silver Airways, what are the aircraft assignment and new hires getting. My personal preference would be the Saab out of IAD. How hard is it to get the preference I want right out of training with Silver Airways.
From our last staffing bid we have vacancies as such:

CLE B1900 - 5 FO
IAD S340 - 1 FO
GNV S340 - 1 FO
FLL S340 - 10 FO

I'm not sure if the company will staff anymore people on the 1900 as they have said that they want to get rid of the 1900's. But again that's a question you should ask in your interview. I would think most likely it would be Saab for new hires as they need more FO's there but it could change during training. So you should ask such questions during your interview and let us know what they say.
399  449  489  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  509  549  599 
Page 499 of 683
Go to