Silver Airways

Subscribe
13  413  463  503  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  523  563  613 
Page 513 of 683
Go to
Just heard the official word. We're picking up some DFW feed for Spirit Airlines. Still working out the details, but nevertheless exciting times gents! It's a bit complicated but I'm sure our management team is going to iron out the details soon. I know one thing is that's complicating things is similar call signs. So they might integrate them as Spirit Silver Wings, SS Wings or just Silver Spirit and just drop the wings part of the call sign. I like that one the most. The flow through with United isn't happening. Sad but true but if we do a good job out of DFW maybe we can flow to Spirit. We already have similar call sings so it should be an easy transition. If you behave and don't call out sick you will get a lollipop and a Walmart gift certificate.

Stay tuned, fly safe and Go Silver!
Quote: Just heard the official word. We're picking up some DFW feed for Spirit Airlines. Still working out the details, but nevertheless exciting times gents! It's a bit complicated but I'm sure our management team is going to iron out the details soon. I know one thing is that's complicating things is similar call signs. So they might integrate them as Spirit Silver Wings, SS Wings or just Silver Spirit and just drop the wings part of the call sign. I like that one the most. The flow through with United isn't happening. Sad but true but if we do a good job out of DFW maybe we can flow to Spirit. We already have similar call sings so it should be an easy transition. If you behave and don't call out sick you will get a lollipop and a Walmart gift certificate.

Stay tuned, fly safe and Go Silver!
Well done, sir. Is this all happening after our 50% across-the-board raises?
Quote: Does anyone work here anymore?
As little as possible. But the company thinks otherwise!
Quote: Does anyone work here anymore?
Oh HELL NO!!
Quote: Oh HELL NO!!
Yeah, rub it in, lol
Well I'm still here
Quote: Well I'm still here
Good god, your avatar....who in gods name is that?
Quote: Good god, your avatar....who in gods name is that?
Haha you should see the whole picture.
Quote: Yeah, rub it in, lol
You'll be outta there soon, my friend. But if not, just think of the opportunities in Dallas as Spirit Express!! LOL!! Now drink to damn coffee!
Quote: You'll be outta there soon, my friend. But if not, just think of the opportunities in Dallas as Spirit Express!! LOL!! Now drink to damn coffee!
I haven't seen Shabooty Qui Qui in a while, but when I do you'll get an SMS LOL
13  413  463  503  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  523  563  613 
Page 513 of 683
Go to